“Great Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to Ganesh in Phu My Hung, and have taken several Vietnamese friends there. It is always a very pleasant experience with excellent Indian food in large quantities and good service. Definitely recommended.

Date of visit: August 2013
1  Thank Michael F

Reviewed July 30, 2013

great food! great service, stupidly cheap prices. Better tasting food than my recent trip to India. Lots of it as well

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We eat here every week because the food is good and the staff know how to treat a customer. If you want good that wont drain your money then this is the place for you.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I heard about this places so many times & just got a chance to have dinner recently on a Sunday evening, the whole place was really crowed & busy. We ordered paneer tikka masala (a vegeterian dish) & chick butter with garlic cheese nan. They put melted butter in the curry which I don't think is a good idea as they don't actually go well with each other, but in general the food is good. We were pretty satisfied with the service & the food quality. The price is actually very very reasonable & competitive in such a location like this I would say, so I think the value is great.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We decided to try Ganesh as I love Indian food and had heard it's good. We were not disappointed - it was really authentic and a hot curry is indeed a hot curry here. Great flavours - we really felt like we were visiting someone's home cooking.

The staff were helpful, we had a nice table upstairs looking over the street which was entertaining.

I would recommend Ganesh - it was a great meal, I would say it's a sure bet.