“Greatest Service in Saigon”

Beautiful Saigon 3 Hotel
Ranked #51 of 458 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I arrived in Saigon for my winter vacation along with my wife and stayed at the Beautiful Saigon for 1 week.

While we were there, we received top notch service. Vincent and Nhat were unbelievably helpful to us whenever we needed anything, from a taxi ride to recommendations of getaways.

In addition, to the great service. I also noticed the tiny intricate details that the hotels provide for their guests (delicious fruits for ex.). Again, highly recommended for anyone wanting to stay in the bustling part of town without all the annoyance of having to deal with The Backpackers' Area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dang n
There are newer reviews for Beautiful Saigon 3 Hotel

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We have recently spent several days at this hotel & can not recommend it highly enough. The staff are wonderfully friendly & helpful, the breakfasts very good, rooms immaculate, & location puts you right in the heart of Saigon, as well as an easy walk to the B T market.
Would not consider staying anywhere else, should we ever return to this fascinating city.

Room Tip: Best to ask for room with a window. !!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2014

it's locate at amazing area which has everything you want, PERFECT location because it's in the heart of pretty much everything. It's 2 years olds but as a new hotel, the inside is modern, clean every day.
We booked standard room. It's small, no window but it very clean, modern, nice and quiet. Even though, I've known it's downtown and busy at night but i didn't hear anything at night. Of course, i was sleep very well

I have to rave about the staff. They were amazing, friendly, always smile and helped me navigate around Saigon and recommended restaurants, stores, etc., when I mentioned I wanted to eat/buy something in particular.

Would stay here again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The hotel is great value,in a really quiet street by District 1 standards. Beds are comfortable, air-conditioning works great & shower is hot & strong. Rooms are clean & tidy. Local area is spot on with lots of places to eat nearby.
It's not 5 stars but hey neither is the price.
What makes the hotel stand out is friendliness & helpfulness of the staff. They make this a magic place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front have windows & natural light. Rooms at the back are super quiet as there is n...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank geofft3056
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Great hotel, awesome location on a lane way just off Bui Vien Street. Close to plenty of restaurants and nightlife, but in as quiet a spot as you could hope to find in this busy area.
The rooms are basic but clean and modern, the bathroom is good. The accommodation is 3 star, so no pool, concierge, gym etc. etc. so it won't suit everyone, but if you don't need or use those facilities this suits fine. And at the price no complaints!
I'm in a deluxe room at the front with window, and am happy with the room and noise levels. As I haven't seen a standard room I can't comment on those, but will say I think the deluxe offers great value.
The staff here are very helpful, especially Ms Hanh and Ms Y. I wouldn't hesitate to book here when returning to HCMC.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We first stayed at Beautiful Saigon 1 about five or six years ago based on tripadvisor reviews, and we've stayed there and at their sister properties annually ever since. We prefer Beautiful Saigon 3 because it's a bit quieter, being on a side street away from the noise of Bui Vien Street.

We've stayed in all 3 kinds of rooms - standard, superior and deluxe. The standards are a bit small (and no window, as it clearly says on the BSH3 site) but perfectly adequate for a night or two, especially if it’s just for one person. The superior and deluxe are good sized rooms and very comfortable.

What's not to like about this hotel? It has it all - good air con, comfortable beds ("Asian firm"), black-out curtains, free wifi, a computer in your room, a flat screen TV, a fresh fruit basket, a fridge (Heineken for just $1!), a safe, and elevator, and a lovely breakfast with good quality and variety. And all of this for rates of less than $50 all-in for the most expensive rooms. They also have an economical transfer to the airport for just $10. (Airport pick-up is double that so you're better to take a meter taxi, which will set you back less than 200,000 dong or $US10.)

But the highlight for us is the staff. Ms. Y and the others at the front desk are so friendly, happy and helpful - just excellent. Ms. Y recognizes me each time we return, even though it's generally only for a few nights once a year. On my arrival, I had a late flight which was delayed even more and she stayed at work late just to welcome me. She simply can't do enough to help and please. Also, Ms. Moon (at the BSH3's annex a couple of doors down) is fantastic as well. Last year I had a passport problem (ran out of pages and needed a new one) and she graciously and generously helped me get things fixed up. I can't say enough positive things about Ms. Y and Ms. Moon, and also the other staff in the restaurant, housekeeping, etc.

Dining tip: If you like Indian food go to Baba's Kitchen on Bui Vien. Fantastic!

As I said in the title of my review, why stay anywhere else? Beautiful Saigon 3 has it all. Needless to say, we'll be back on our next trip to HCMC!

Room Tip: We generally pay the $4 or $5 more to get a deluxe room. It sleeps 3 (double and single bed 0 not a...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rob G
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stayed here at the start of our Vietnam holiday. Arriving at a little alley way, it was a bit daunting, but as soon as we walked up the steps to the hotel it was a little surprise.
The staff were so friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms were very nice and clean and no noise at all. Even though mine had no windows and the other which did have a window view looked out at a brick wall, it was not enough to put us off as we were hardly there anyway!
The breakfast each morning was good, especially the pho and Vietnamese bread rolls!
The staff were very helpful when we needed any advise and also gave us some great recommendations. I would recommend this little gem to anyone. It was close to all the main attractions which we walked to easily.

Room Tip: If you pay extra for a window room, make sure it looks out on the alley way and not a brick wall
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends