“WOW - An incredible value!”

Beautiful Saigon 3 Hotel
Ranked #47 of 458 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Kandahar, Afghanistan
“WOW - An incredible value!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently stayed here for over a week during which was my second trip to Saigon. This hotel is an incredible value for the money. During my first visit, I stayed at the Sheraton which don't get me wrong, is gorgeous and 5 stars. However, this time, I stayed at the Beautiful 3 and I can tell you that I will be coming back again and again. I think my rate was somewhere in the $45-50 range....and for that little bit of money.....received a more than sizeable room and bathroom. Everything is new and nice......the bed was comfortable, plenty of pillows, and the bathroom was wonderful. New flat screen TV, computer with internet included in the room.....plenty of places to store your clothes, mini fridge, and safe. Essentially, everything you need period. The staff was incredible and answered every request or question I had quickly and efficiently. All of this for this little money per night....you cannot go wrong. One thing I will suggest is get room 601, it is very quiet. I love Saigon, but everyone tends to use their horns and it is loud place. This room was very quiet, and it is somehow insulated from a lot of the noise.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rjsluman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (342)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Whenever I come to Ho Chi Minh City, I stay at Beautiful Saigon 3 Hotel (especially the old building). There are several reasons. First, the location is very good. BS 3 is on the next street of De Tham St., which is the sanctuary for foreign travelers. Secondly, the hotel facilities are excellent. They are not gorgeous but new and very clean. Each room has a personal computer. We can use it free. Thirdly, breakfast is very nice. Of course, we can enjoy pho. But above all, I want to emphasize the excellence and the kindness of all the staff. Each time I come back here, they warm-heartedly welcome me. That always makes me happy. Beautiful Saigon 3 is one of the best hotels you should stay at when you come to Saigon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Tucka816
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This is our second time staying at beautiful saigon 3, both times the service has been amazing. The receptionist Loan is lovely and very helpful. The bell boy mr. Anh tuan is also very helpful. One of our friends had to travel very suddenly for family and they organized everything.
Would recommend to everyone and would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank stravelbug24
Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Apparently I am the first to mention how good the strawberry jam is that they serve for breakfast.... I ate a lot!!
Rooms are clean and staff all friendly and I had a room with no windows so it was quiet and cool!!
Doors could be made to close a quietly and the shower space could be slippery if not careful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank James D
Reviewed August 29, 2013

good location for shopping. lovely, friendly and helpful staff, Room is very clean and organized. Moreover, i think the price is affordable for all kinds of customers. I would choose this hotel to stay again next time i come to saigon.

• Stayed January 2013
5 Thank Hannahuynh
Canberra
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great location, we have walked to the markets, restaurants and nightlife in Ho Chi Minh city. Small rooms with no windows but we have no issue with this. Bathroom is well sized with rain shower and western toilet. Staff are lovely and helpful without being pushy. Will stay here again if we return to Saigon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lisa W
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had booked for 5 nights, extended to 7 and then to 10. The only thing stopping us from staying for longer was our visa expiry date. The staff are wonderful, helpful and kind. I had a bad foot and as a result had to spend quite a lot if time in our room. The housekeeping staff are so lovely. The PC in our room was a bonus, it allowed me to work on a website whilst I was unwell. Breakfast is perfectly adequate. Good location, close enough to the tourist district but also close enough to cab it to any major sites as you please. In terms of value for money you won't find better in HCMC.

• Stayed August 2013