“A good place to be” 4 of 5 stars

The Elbow Room
Ranked #143 of 2,543 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Upscale Bistro, American & International cuisine. Breakfast served all day. Popular weekend brunch. Live Friday night band.
Nha Trang
“A good place to be”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I was there two time already, and i found the food delicious, the interiour interestingand the stuff friendly. The staff speak english well, so its easy to know what you order. I tried differend itms from Menu and i found them very nice. Its not a cheap place, but worth to visit and enjoy westerns tyle food in unconvenient combinations. Recommendable

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“My favorite restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

It seems kind of strange to see bad reviews about this restaurant seeing as I was waiting for the new year to end just so I could eat here before I left Saigon. I was here a few months ago and it is one of the best restaurants in Saigon it's comparable to any American restaurant in the US. I live in Seattle which is known for having great restaurants and when I'm at home I crave food from the elbow room. If you're tired of eating Vietnamese food and you're craving something Western and delicious I would definitely make elbow from your choice.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“My favorite western style food spot @HCMC!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Whenever I wanted to eat something different than spring rolls and pho, I visited The Elbow Room. They have great service and their staff speak English very well. I tried Chicken Parmigiana, Pizza Margherita, Fried Calamari, everything in the menu is great!

• Visited January 2013
Upland, California, United States
“I found pancakes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Living in Saigon on and off throughout the year for a month at a time can take a toll on my cravings for some hearty American fare.

Our party ordered two breakfast burritos and two Lumberjack breakfasts. Some other reviews say that the portions are HUGE, but I thought they were pretty reasonable (I am from California though, where Denny's Grand Slam and Chipotle burritos reign)

Is the food the same as home? Nope, but as a stand-in 3,000 mi away from home, it satifised me greatly. The salsa that came with the burritos tasted great. Mexican style salsa + Vietnamese chilis? Awesome!

We'll be back to try dinner and lunch. I'm eyeing the chili con carne.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
“Whisky Galore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This bar/retaurant has a malt whisky club once a month.
Good Food good drinks and a great atmosphere

Visited December 2012