“Great Western Food”

The Elbow Room
Ranked #188 of 3,578 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Upscale American bistro / diner. American & International cuisine. Breakfast served all day. Popular family weekend brunch.
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I never did make it to the Elbow Room but just recently ordered take out from there. Based on this I will definitly be going to test this place out as take-away is always worse than eating the food right after its been cooked. I had a chili dog - perfectly american style and good. The burger was great. Also had braised brisket with cole slaw. Being American this is finally a place where I found real comfort food. The cheesecake was creamy and good too. Can't wait to try this place out!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've only eaten here for breakfast so I can only say if you're looking for a hearty American-style breakfast with eggs, bacon, coffee, and the like, give The Elbow Room a try!

1  Thank TheTravelGavel
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Getting the suggestion from my buddies and we come to this restaurant in the evening. Yummy foods are served. I can not forget the taste of creamy pasta and "the death of chocolate" cake. U must try it! And certainly u will love it! Service was great. The waiter and waitress are so friendly. Its decoration is quite nice and bit romantic! Will come back there soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We were very pleased with this restaurant on our last trip to HCMC. We took Burgers that were made to the American way and had great taste.
The setting is simple but efficient and the staff is very welcoming and very caring. From the ground floor we could see the kitchen, something reassuring and proves that nothing needs to be hidden.
The map offered a wide selection of Western dishes.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have eaten at The Elbow Room several times, and I order delivery from them almost once a week. Terrific food, and possibly the best delivery service in HCMC. The atmosphere in the restaurant is relaxed, the service is good, and the fancy comfort food is great.

I recommend the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich or any dish containing their cajun chicken.