“My favorite place in Saigon! you can experience delicious food, great service:)”
Review of Pizza 4P's

Pizza 4P's
Ranked #13 of 3,241 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizza 4P's is an Italian Japanese fusion restaurant located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Based on "Farm to Table" concept with homemade cheeses freshly produced in our Da Lat farm and a hand-built wood-fired oven, serveing classic Naples style pizza as well as Japanese inspired fusion cuisine. Since established in 2010, they have been selected as Top 10 restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City by Tripadvisor and featured by New York Times. If you are looking for a restaurant with quality food and service in Ho Chi Minh City, Pizza 4P's is the place to be.
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Last February, I had traveled southeast asian countries with my friends.
We had traveled for a month so we bored same dishes and same service which many restaurants provide. Then, we did dined here.

We tried fresh caprese, margherita pizza, 4 kinds of cheeses pizza, Burrata pizza along with pastas and desserts. We have never tried these great tastes in not only southeast asian countries but also Japan. It was special one!

Why could they provide these great dishes? Yosuke Masuco who are owner of Pizza4p's told us because they have used homemade cheese and fresh vegetables which are made in Da lat where is likes plateau. I think it is very difficult that other people imitate same ways in other restaurants which include Japanese and Europe.
We had wanted to eat again and went here the next day lol

I also want to introduce great service here because I think the condition of great restaurant is not only taste but also service. Staff introduced recommend dishes and drink for us who are not familiar with it. In fact, one of the staff talked about details of dishes for us every times. she is very kind and nice smile so we spent good time! I appreciate her.

I wanan go here when my next trip in Saigon:) and if you have a chance coming Saigon, I highly recommend Pizza4p's!!!

1 Thank KEIJIMANO

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Church Crookham , England
“Pizza Pizza & More Pizza”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A good selection of pizza's on offer,with home made cheese's and pizza bases. A very popular place, but hard to find. Located up an alleyway next to Domino's pizza's. We were a party of three and two of the three pizza's were very tasty. I had the Chicken Teriyaki & Seaweed and found the seaweed a over powering. I would have ordered something other than pizza's if the menu permitted. Apart from spaghetti and a lasagne, there was no other main course apart from Pizza. But then if you go to a Pizza place you can't complain, or could you?

• Visited March 2014
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Great pizza”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Lucky enough to have seats right next to oven and chef's. Great food and excellent service. Make sure you book!

“excellent pizza”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I came in this restaurant one week ago with friends and the pizza was delicious.
You need to reserved for eat there because it's full all the time.
I'm agreed the place is difficult to find but it worth it!!
Thank you, i really enjoy to eat there, i will come back for sure.

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“The Only Pizza In Saigon”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

If it is Pizza you want, this is what you get, ... PIZZA. So far the ONLY real Pizza in Saigon !!! Service is not efficient, but the Pizza is great. From the classics to the creative, this is the place to go.

• Visited March 2014