“I love P4Ps sooo much I have to write a 2nd review”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza 4P's

Pizza 4P's
Ranked #7 of 3,154 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Pizza 4P's is an Italian Japanese fusion restaurant located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Based on "Farm to Table" concept with homemade cheeses freshly produced in our Da Lat farm and a hand-built wood-fired oven, serveing classic Naples style pizza as well as Japanese inspired fusion cuisine. Since established in 2010, they have been selected as Top 10 restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City by Tripadvisor and featured by New York Times. If you are looking for a restaurant with quality food and service in Ho Chi Minh City, Pizza 4P's is the place to be.
Hanoi
“I love P4Ps sooo much I have to write a 2nd review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

All about Pizza 4 P's incredible food quality has been mentioned in my previous review. This time I would love to tell you a story about how amazing their staffs are.

Nov 11 I decided to order a half magherita - half quattro formaggi for pick up. As usually, I was greeted with the nicest answers and best manner over the phone - and then had a lovely little surprise being told that my pizza would be ready "in 10 minutes" - that's crazily fast - I rarely had my food ready in 10 mins, especially with pick up orders @___@

When I arrived at the place to pick up (5-7 minutes or so after the call), I was asked to take a seat while they packed the pizza for me. As spontaneous as I could be, I decided to dine in instead of taking away and eating alone by myself at the hotel. It was around 9:00pm, the place was no longer as packed as it is usually at 7-8pm, I always loved P4Ps interior, and the bar has a few spare seats.

So yeh, I grabbed a seat at the bar, just when one of their staff (I think her name was Vi, or Vy) brought out the pizza box. I told her my plan changed and i would prefer to dine in, so just stransfer the pizza to the dish for me. She left and went back almost immediately telling me they would make me another fresher, hotter pizza for dine in, without any extra charge.

That-was-incredible @___@ Can you believe that? That never happened to me before, and was wayyyyy beyond my high expectation for a restaurant known to deliver one of the best food and service in town. I have travelled and dined at so many places, in and outside of Vietnam, and in nowhere has I experienced such wonderful service and hospitality.

Pizza 4Ps - the restaurant, the owner, the staff - they CARE about the customers and they commit to delivering the best they can. I think I've fallen in love hahaha

The best food. The best pizza. The best staff.

P/S: my pizza that day was superb, amazingly fresh and yummy and doesn't feel heavy. it was full of cheese yet still light in your tummy. And that was the very first time in my entire life I was able to finish 1 whole pizza all by myself lol and did not feel any bit of guilt whatsoever at all !!!

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank ChauDang2612
Dear ChauDang2612,

Thank you so much for your continuous support to our restaurant.
We are very glad to hear our staff served your well at our previous visit.

It is not our service protocols to make a new pizza when a guest changes an order from take away to dine in. But we always tell our staffs to think how we can provide a great dining experience to our guests. It's great to hear that she could serve you well.

As working in a service industry, a feedback like yours is a biggest compliment for us. We will continue to improve our food and service to provide a great dining experience to every single guest we accommodate.

Again, thank you for your great feedback.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Burata Pizza to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I love this place! Been living in Ho Chi Minh for the past 5 months and I've tried a lot of non-Vietnamese restaurants but this is my favorite among all of them. If you could only eat one dish in this place, then I recommend the Burata Pizza. It is, hands down, one of the best pizzas I've ever had in my life. I keep coming back to this place just for that. They also renovated and made the place bigger so they can accommodate diners who want to try their pizza. Service is warm, quick and very friendly. My best pick for pizza in Saigon!

• Visited October 2013
Dear travellingmama1,

Thank you for your visit and taking the time to write such a great review.
We are glad to hear that you had a great time at our restaurant and enjoyed our home-made Burrata cheese.

We produce our Burrata cheese in our Da Lat farm by using the freshest milk we could find there. It's great to hear that you like our Burrata cheese!
We are working very hard to come up with more new menus. Hope you will like it.

“Busy Tuesday”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I decided to try Pizza 4P's after the great reviews. My take on the pizza was that it was just all right. The pizza is made in a wood fire oven, but I didn't get the crisp/semi-crisp dough that is still slightly chewy. I had the margherita and the prosciutto pizzas that where both soggy on the bottom and some parts of the dough were still raw. The sauces and mozzarella were good, they gave a generous serving of prosciutto. I also had a cheese plate which was mediocre because of the small portions and included selections such as sharp cheddar and string cheese. The place is a Japanese/Italian style restaurant, but I've had better pizza in Japan. Overall the atmosphere and decor were very pleasant and great, you wouldn't think you're in Vietnam. The staff was irritated when I didn't have a reservation, but came at 6 pm on a Tuesday, so it's highly recommended you make a reservation (I was actually trying to make a reservation all day, called about 6 times and the phone was always busy and when I did get through a few hours before 6, the staff on the phone didn't understand English). I recommend that you don't sit outside because there is no breeze or air ventilation and if you do sit by the bar, then bring a jacket or shawl (it's situated right under two air condition vents and my friends were complaining how cold it was).

• Visited November 2013
Dear STHPA,

Thank you for your visit and giving us your honest feedback.
We sincerely apologize that we had unpleasant experience due to our poor service.

We are sorry that the phone didn't go through when you tried to make a reservation. Sometimes, we receive many phone calls for reservations at the same time and the line gets very busy. We apologize for the poor attitude of our receptionist. We will give further training to our staffs and make sure that they all understand that we need to provide a great dining experience to every single guest we accommodate.

Also, thank you for pointing out the temperature issues. We'll be setting fans at the outside and put a cover on the air-condition so that our guests can have more pleasant time.

Again, thank you for giving us honest feedback. We will continue to improve our food and service quality to serve our guests better.

Phuket, Thailand
“Amazing pizza's and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Always loved going to 4P's as they have the best pizza in town with great cheese! Try their home made burratta; it's a-ma-zing!

• Visited April 2013
Dear Frei83,

Thank you for your visit and taking the time to write such a great review.
We are glad to hear that you had a great time at our restaurant.

Most of the cheeses we use at the restaurant are homemade.
Our dedicated team produce one by one with great care.
It's great to hear that you like our Burrata cheese.

“Nice place for pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Stuck in a hidden alley at Japanese area of HCMC. Wonderful wood fire pizza. Menu has a selection of classic pizzas as well as some more inventive, unusual dishes. Good service

• Visited August 2013
Y_Masuko, Owner at Pizza 4P's, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Michelle H,

Thank you for your visit and taking the time to write such a great review.
We are glad to hear that you had a great time at our restaurant.

Hope you enjoyed our classic Naples style pizza and other fusion cuisine.
We will continue to do our best to serve our guests better.

We are looking forward to serving you agian.