“Very good pizza and even better dessert!”
Review of Pizza 4P's

Pizza 4P's
Ranked #17 of 3,717 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizza 4P's is an Italian Japanese fusion restaurant located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Based on "Farm to Table" concept with homemade cheeses freshly produced in our Da Lat farm and a hand-built wood-fired oven, serveing classic Naples style pizza as well as Japanese inspired fusion cuisine. Since established in 2010, they have been selected as Top 10 restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City by Tripadvisor and featured by New York Times. If you are looking for a restaurant with quality food and service in Ho Chi Minh City, Pizza 4P's is the place to be.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I went there last night with a friend, craving for a good pizza. I chose the half & half pizza as I wanted to taste a couple of things. I first tried to order the burrata & prosciutto one but the waitress told me it wasn't available any more, though the table behind me had it after me. She should have just told me it wasn't possible in a half version or something.
Anyway, I had the 4 cheeses and the salmon & miso cream. For both pizzas, the dough was very good and thin which let you enjoy the garnish properly. I preferred the salmon & miso cream over the 4 cheeses; cheeses were too massively mixed together and the flavor was a bit bland.

The real surprise of the night came with the dessert: chocolate fondant. I’m still raving about it. It was so good, the melting was perfect and for once in Vietnam sugar wasn’t overpowering everything! An excellent dessert I’ll definitely be going back for.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,294)

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant on our stay I HCM. We made a reservation and a taxi from the Novotel cost £2 and took about 5mins. Restaurant is down a back street,however,we were immediately impressed when we found it! The decor is brilliant and we were seen to our table where a welcome message was waiting for us on a nice piece of card! Food was good,the 5 cheese pizza is so filling! Definitely recommend the Teriyaki pizza! The downside to the whole meal was the service - it was really poor! We were often ignored and left waiting for a long time to order drinks or food! Nice place to go to eat but for me,nothing to really rave about.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I think it's good / Trung thinks it's the best pizza he's ever had. Last visit we were seated in the new Echo Chamber Expansion (hopefully deadened now) next to the Loud Family from Hell (or was it Hanoi). The pizza is always good but only a couple on the menu interest me.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I love their desert Pizza. Will come back for that. You should book a table in advance as it is always crowded with expats

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place is a little hard to find, it is in a small alley off the main street - but worth going to. The owner is a young man from Japan and certainly knows how to run a restaurant. The pizza is amazing - done in a Brick wood burning oven. My daughter even ordered a second pizza for desert because it was so good. The pizza chef is also from Japan and is an artist at putting the pizza together. Then there is another person whose job is to just stand in front of the oven and continually turn the pizza so the crust is perfectly cooked and never burned . They make fresh dough every day , and they also make all of their cheeses on premise.
I also tried the pasta with tomato sauce and homemade mascarpone cheese. Delicioso !
We ate there several times and were never anything but delighted !