“So much more than just a pizza joint”
Review of Pizza 4P's

Pizza 4P's
Ranked #15 of 3,361 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizza 4P's is an Italian Japanese fusion restaurant located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Based on "Farm to Table" concept with homemade cheeses freshly produced in our Da Lat farm and a hand-built wood-fired oven, serveing classic Naples style pizza as well as Japanese inspired fusion cuisine. Since established in 2010, they have been selected as Top 10 restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City by Tripadvisor and featured by New York Times. If you are looking for a restaurant with quality food and service in Ho Chi Minh City, Pizza 4P's is the place to be.
“So much more than just a pizza joint”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I could not fault this place. Japanese influenced pizzas is an interesting idea and the food definitely stacks up. Delicious and real quality. The service is also impeccable and the restaurant itself is really modern and funky. Could not recommend more highly!

1 Thank AmyAusM

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Perth, Australia
“Great pizza, amazing venue.”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Pizza 4P's is hidden down an alley and looks totally unassuming from the outside but once inside you find a modern funky pizza restaurant that wouldn't be out of place in any western city.

The service was exceptional, the restaurant was spotless and the pizza was great.

I highly recommend hunting out this hidden little gem of Saigon.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank clem3-16
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Excellent decor and choice at great prices”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Went there for lunch and it was busy, not packed. Ordered a half and half pizza at 180 000d ($9).
Service was friendly and attentive.
Only slight glitch was bacon on tuna/curry pizza not mentioned on menu listing and I don't do pork. Check if you have specific requirements first as the staff can speak english.

1 Thank clembob2
Hong Kong, China
“Wow!”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I gave this restaurant a go as it was ranked 3 overall in Saigon. The food was excellent - went with a couple from my tour earlier that day to Cu Chi Tunnels and we shared the buffalo mozzarella salad and 2 pizzas - Thai Beef and the Margherita.

The amazing thing was the lovely Japanese family that run the restaurant. I showed up on Monday 31 Oct where the owner said that the restaurant was closed for a holiday but took my booking for the next day. When I showed up at the restaurant the next day, behind the card showing my name on a reservation card was a note from the owner apologizing for being closed the day before and that they were looking forward to seeing me again and hoping I enjoy my dinner! It was lovely for them to remember and I was touched by the sentiment.

Great restaurant - worthy of its place on the list

Visited November 2011
London, United Kingdom
“If you love pizza....”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

If I wasn't so stuffed - I feel I need to write this review whilst still in the restaurant - I'd eat another pizza without hesitation. I can honestly say that the tuna pizza was one of the most amazing pizzas I've ever had!!!
On top of that, the Japanese couple that run the place are lovely - it was helped by us sitting at the "chef's table" watching the chef cook a pizza in what seemed like seconds!
Thoroughly recommend this place and if you fancy a drink before the DJ Bar across the road is very cool!

1 Thank JamesF_London