“A highlight of my holiday :)”

YKC Beauty Spa & Hair Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: YKC's creed is simple: provide service that touches the heart. Exceptional service and customer satisfaction for over a decade has firmly established YKC as the premier spa in HCMC. Guest can choose a pampering experience from a complete range of professional services. YKC is family owned and operated Since 1996.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

After having ALL my hair products refused by customs, I was delighted to come across YKC after my 2nd week in VN and just in time too as my blonde hair was becoming very golden! I was so happy to find YKC had the purple shampoo my hair was desperately needing & this was the only place in Vietnam I had seen purple shampoo! Plus all products were known and trusted international brands. I had a hair wash and blow dry by Cathy and the result was AMAZING!! The atmosphere was very high class & professional and I was reassured by the fluent english spoken by staff. The prices are very justified given the excellent service and quality treatment :)

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I found YKC Salon on Trip Advisor and booked a haircut for myself and a massage for my husband. The staff was very friendly the salon had a very nice LNF (look and feel). My husband enjoyed his massage very much. My haircut was okay. It was not fantastic. I was hoping for something a little more youthful and funky, but it was just a pretty standard haircut and it did not grow out very well. I cannot fault this salon, but I cannot rave about it either.

2  Thank JMS50
Reviewed January 24, 2013

i had my hair dyed 'omre' by Ky... it was one of the few times he had done this lightening technique, and he did a fabulous job! the overall experience was lovely- the atmosphere was very sophisticated and i was served a delicious iced coffee. the young woman who washed my hair, gave me a great neck and back massage too! i completely trust Ky with my hair, he is an expertise and knows what he's talking about! i am very happy with my hair, and i look forward to returning for touch ups in a few months!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Well, what can I say more, the reviews from other guests are indeed true! I just had a brazilian wax & got new hair color plus moroccan hair treatment from Ky. He is indeed very helpful in assessing my hair, suggesting suitable color for me, and the type of hair treatment I should choose. He is so polite in asking me what I prefer & so nice in persuading what is better for me. Very cool place, really clean, & peaceful. My first brazilian wax experience in HCM is just perfect. This place is my new haven in HCM.

1  Thank Retzky
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Going to a beautiful Vietnamese beach? Trying to get cleaned up for that special someone or simply trying to keep it trim? Go see Rose at YKC. She is a bikini line pro. I received a professional brazilian wax and eyebrow wax with Rose for $28.50 US (60,000 Dong). I got exactly what I asked for. The spa is clean and provides a tranquil and air conditioned break from the tumultuous Ho Chi Minh traffic. The spa isn't too far off the beaten path in Distract 3. I walked from backpacker alley in Distract 1. I hear they have a few hair color magicians from Toronto for all those who are bleach addicted but too afraid to get color in Vietnam. They also gave my man friend tea and the latest copy of People Mag while he waited in the lobby. If you are a first time patron YKC gives you 10% off all your services. Score.

Do yourself a favor and walk a few blocks to Quan 94 after your appointment and enjoy a delicious crab themed lunch (94 Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Đa Kao).

1  Thank 36Miles