“Terrible”
Review of My Spa

My Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: My Spa is a traditional Vietnamese day spa conveniently located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City. We provide a full range of professional spa services including: massage, facials, waxing and nail care. My Spy uses 100% natural organic products and essential oils. Welcome to My Spa!
United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Terrible”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Went for a pedicure today with my friend and I have never been so unsatisfied! 110,000 dong to get my toe nails painted. First, they soaked our feet in cold water. Then, as she was cleaning up my cuticles, a GIANT RAT, ran under her chair and then under my friend's. We were disappointed to learn they would not be rubbing our feet or scraping rough spots on heels. It was another 110,000 dong to get that done. Maybe I just assumed that a pedicure included these things, especially a spa pedicure. If that wasn't enough, the place also had cockroaches. I understand we are in Vietnam, and bugs and rodents are a part of life, but I don't want to see that while I'm trying to relax. I was more tense when I came out then when I went in! I'd look elsewhere for a pedicure.

4 Thank Sarah L

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“1 hour massage”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Total bliss - the masseuse walked on me, used her knees, forearms, hot stones, stretched me, pulled me. Not for the type of person looking for a gentle massage but I'm sure you can ask for one. My only negative comment would be that the beds do not have face holes but this would not put me off recommending this place. The atmosphere was very tranquil. I didn't even notice that it was full until I came to pay.

The cost was only USD14.

1 Thank Sharon K
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I saw this place from tripadvisor, since this is recommended by tripadvisor hence i went for a try. I requested for massage, manicure & pedicure services.
The hot stone aromatherapy massage was ok, there was a add on i.e. fresh cucumber mask for me it was a new experienced, it was cool. But the massage skill I would say its not very skilled. I've tried better massage in KL.
The manicure was terrible, as the manicurist who did my nails (ladies around late twenties) cut the side of my nails so deep that it almost bleed and it hurts. Still she din stop and continue to cut deeper for other fingers. Really hate her. On the spot the pain was still ok but later when another lady apply alchohol it stings like mad. Then only i realized it really hurts & the side of my finger was red and sore. Really bad experience. This shows that the manicurist is not experienced at all. There's another older lady who did for my pedicure, she's quite old and she has to wear glasses to do up my nails. Her skill is not good too, coz she cut my toe nails too short and it doesnt look professional nor pretty at all. On top of this, yes the price maybe cheap or reasonable but be warned this does not include callus removal on ur sole nor scrub or simple massage for ur fingers or calf. Lousy!

1 Thank Kuaky
vancouver
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Best place for pedicure and scraping”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Ask for auntie for the best foot care in HCMC. I did not care for the foot massage laying down but return performance for the pedicure and mani.

florida
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 287 helpful votes
“TERRIFIC 2 FOOT MASSAGE HERE TOO!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

There are lots of places to get rubbed the wrong way in Vietnam...this isn't one of them. Go with the confidence that this is a quality spa experience! Uniformed specialists will 'take you away' and sooth your aching feet, back and shoulders. Relax as they slice a salad onto your face! Bring your own music and be sure to get multiple services...hey you're there...get it all! Foot massage, manicure, pedicure and 2 hour massage will set you back like a family of four at McDonalds! Want some fries with that shake?

Visited September 2013