“For A Man... A Good Value!”
Review of My Spa

My Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: My Spa is a traditional Vietnamese day spa conveniently located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City. We provide a full range of professional spa services including: massage, facials, waxing and nail care. My Spy uses 100% natural organic products and essential oils. Welcome to My Spa!
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I call it, just as I see and experience it! No B.S open and honest!

I was greeted with warm welcome to the Spa. The receptionist was friendly and also spoke English. It would have been nice if she was a bit more helpful with explaining to me the services available and treatment that would be best suited for a man.

The inside the Spa was very peaceful and calm. The music as well. I was greeted with a drink. The lady who did my facial , spoke some English and was as kind and thoughtful as can be. She did a excellent job and have no problem with returning again to her.
The spa was clean , neat and well organized.
Overall the staff is very professional, and kind. And the value is more then I expected.

Was there a super Wow factor overall ... No. Clearly the only wow was from the hard working lady who performed the great services. " but then again that's all that really matters"

Is there room for a better overall experience ???? Yes... An the owner or manager should take more concern to ensure each and every customer is 100 % pleased!
If the lady was to move from this Spa I would follow her for sure.
At the check out a small gratuity was given to her she was happy an so was I !

2  Thank SRichie702
There are newer reviews for My Spa

Reviewed September 1, 2013

It seems nice and the owner seems sweet. But she astonished us by cursing in Vietnamese, maybe she thought us foreigners and did not understand her words. We asked her why then she blamed on her staff, she said that her words not about us but her staff. Ridiculous to stay longer with a mended person so we leave. Never come again

2  Thank Heat M
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Went twice on my last trip. I like a good strong massage and I got it here. The ambience is great as well. This was a great massage a little more expensive than other places in the city but well worth the extra cost.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Too expensive. I booked a jetlag package for 3 hours. The receptionist was very busy putting on her birthday makeup at the end and told me it was $30usd. she then quickly changed her mind and said it was $60usd because it was jetlag package. The jetlag package did not seem anything special to me and i figured out that if i had walked in off the street without booking a 90 min massage and facial would have been about 30usd. I paid the 60 usd but it wasn't worth it. My vietnamese massage was more like a firm rub down. Facial was stretched out to fill time but otherwise satisfactory.

3  Thank Toni B
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My partner and I did a massage at the hotel on the first night and found it a joke. The massues were really soft on their massage and ticklish. We ventured to the massage place opposite our hotel, My Spa and it turned out really well.

The hot stone, 90min is already good enough. Went into deep sleep with great deep rubs, totally relaxing!!

2  Thank JL2222