“Relaxing massage therapy”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of My Spa

My Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: My Spa is a traditional Vietnamese day spa conveniently located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City. We provide a full range of professional spa services including: massage, facials, waxing and nail care. My Spy uses 100% natural organic products and essential oils. Welcome to My Spa!
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing massage therapy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Recommended by a Dutch couple I met in Halong Bay, just a few blocks from the Opera House. It's been, by far, the best massage experience I've ever had. I had the 60min full body massage and it was worth it. The place appeared to be crampy and overly decorated though. But the masseuse did a great job.

Visited November 2012

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“wonderful, relaxing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I live in Ho Chi Minh City, and My Spa is part of my regular routine. It is owned and operated by a young Vietnamese woman (My). The spa is beautifully and restfully decorated. When you enter, you are offered hot or cold tea. The massages and facials are wonderful.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Carpaccio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“nice ambience for spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

good massage, ok facial. I went with my husband, I had a good massage while my husband had an OK massage while he screamed in pain because the masseuse girl tried to bend his knee different direction. The intensive facial was using natural ingredients but the pore cleansing was not very thorough as the room very dark, and I must asked for it otherwise she won't do it.

Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Good Massage but poor ambiance”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

This place was highly reviewed by Trip Adviser so me and me wife had to check it out. It was very easy to get to if you stay in District 1.

The massage was in an area partitioned by black curtains. This made the place non sound proof so every shuffle and conversation can be heard. Unfortunately, in came a couple with little etiquette and spoke and laught rather loudly.

The massage was a 8.5/10 for those that like hard massages. A little special touch - they sliced ice cold cucumbers and placed it on our face. I thought that was rather refreshing, as an add on to the massage itself and the idea.

Would i go back - maybe... for me, a quiet and still environment is an important factor.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This massage might change your life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Seriously, I am now scarred from ever getting another mediocre massage for too much money again, this place is a steal and will leave you with the best feeling for at least a day.