“Excellent personal attention - great results!”
Review of Nutrifort Fitness

Nutrifort Fitness
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nutrifort Fitness has the best boutique health clubs in Saigon. With top of the line Life Fitness Equipment, we also offer classes such as yoga, TRX, Pilates (mat & Reformer), spinning, boxing, circuit, etc. also dance and gymnastics for kids. We offer daily rate for visitors or short term memberships. We have 4 convenient locations in Dist 1: NTFQ1 and Dist 2: NTFQ2, Nutrifort at Diamond Island and Dist.7: NTFQ7 at Sunrise City. GOOD EATS serves healthy food in garden setting outside of NTFQ2 and we offer sports massage therapies in NTFQ2 as well.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have trained with Nutrifort in district 2 for more than a year now - working with personal trainer Phương for Pilates (reformer) and Long for TRX. I couldn't be happier with their style of training and the overall results. The fittest I've been in decades! Their attention to detail and personalization has been fantastic. Nicole and the management team have truly done a great job training their trainers... I am leaving Saigon this month and I will miss my sessions tremendously!!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"district"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I were members of Nutrifort for 2,5 years. We both liked the facilities, the gym machines, the classes but was most impressive was the personalized care and service. We have both had personal trainers, massage and pilates and other sessions all booked on the premises.

I also managed to find a personal trainer at Nutrifort that took me through my first 10km run and that was later followed up with two half marathons. I would never have achieved this level of fitness without the great support of the professional Nutrifort team.

Sure the entrance fee is expensive but it is worth it.

Finally, they also have a very good restaurant facility with delicious food and healthy drinks.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Nicole H, Owner at Nutrifort Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. Hope you and Sophie will find a similar club in your new home Jakarta. Do come back and visit and good luck with your upcoming and future races! We wish you continued health and fitness.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Probably the nicest gym I have ever seen.

But 600 USD entrance fee - and you won't get it back (not a deposit).

And then further 70 USD a month.

For that price they should have a swimming pool and more facilities.

10  Thank Chris V
nthankins, Owner at Nutrifort Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Please be advised that the pricing you are referring to is incorrect. We have so many options (daily, monthly, quarterly, annually memberships) to fit any budget and schedule.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Nutrifort has two convenient locations in D1 and D2. I've worked out at both and love the spaces. D1 has recently been remodeled. D2, where I have spent most of my time, is very large and open. There are separate studios for spinning, cardio, Pilates (reformers!!) and group fitness classes. The locker rooms are beautiful and comparable to clubs in the West. Everything is kept very clean and the staff is exceptionally friendly. There's also a healthy on-site restaurant, Good Eats, with great food. If you like smoothies, try the Blackberry Protein shake - it's awesome! Massage is also available and the two therapists I've worked with were both fantastic. Greg Beale focuses more on sports massage and another woman, whose name I can't recall, is excellent for a relaxing, therapeutic treatment. Anything you need, any questions or requests, Nicole, the owner and director, is easily accessible to all members and happy to help. If you're looking for a great fitness studio and classes in a lovely, modern (and clean!) setting, definitely check out NutriFort.

1  Thank Kel_E_CA

Thank you Kelly. We are very happy you enjoyed your time here and hope to see again next time you visit Vietnam. Best wishes and continued health!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was in HCMC for 2weeks and a half during which i was volunteering at an orphanage. I contacted Nutrifort to find out abt prices etc and they were very flexible and even gave me a discount for my purpose of visit (and maybe because i'm a young student). There are two nutrifort gyms: a big one and a small one. I went to the latter (district 1), which is basically a one person gym aimed at personal customised training. All my sessions were with a very good trainer called Nga and I learnt many different ways in which i can workout without using any machines. I'd recommend it to anyone, plus i got a try-out session before making any decisions.

4  Thank Zute040

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Will forward your praise to Ms Nga. We thank you for your charity work in Vietnam and wish you continued health for many years to come.