“Great workout! you get what you pay for.”
Review of Nutrifort Fitness

Nutrifort Fitness
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nutrifort Fitness has the best boutique health clubs in Saigon. With top of the line Life Fitness Equipment, we also offer classes such as yoga, TRX, Pilates (mat & Reformer), spinning, boxing, circuit, etc. also dance and gymnastics for kids. We offer daily rate for visitors or short term memberships. We have 4 convenient locations in Dist 1: NTFQ1 and Dist 2: NTFQ2, Nutrifort at Diamond Island and Dist.7: NTFQ7 at Sunrise City. GOOD EATS serves healthy food in garden setting outside of NTFQ2 and we offer sports massage therapies in NTFQ2 as well.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I was in HCMC for 2weeks and a half during which i was volunteering at an orphanage. I contacted Nutrifort to find out abt prices etc and they were very flexible and even gave me a discount for my purpose of visit (and maybe because i'm a young student). There are two nutrifort gyms: a big one and a small one. I went to the latter (district 1), which is basically a one person gym aimed at personal customised training. All my sessions were with a very good trainer called Nga and I learnt many different ways in which i can workout without using any machines. I'd recommend it to anyone, plus i got a try-out session before making any decisions.

4  Thank Zute040
Nicole H, Owner at Nutrifort Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Will forward your praise to Ms Nga. We thank you for your charity work in Vietnam and wish you continued health for many years to come.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

It is one of the Western-style healthclubs in Vietnam. The machines and facilities are kept top-notch.

2  Thank Chuck40Traveler
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I went to their gym in D2. The gym is very clean, nice interior design with super large fans (look like helicopter blades). all theri equipment is new and hyper modern. Their STaff is friednly and give some instructions at no fee. Free water. In their gym it is not busy which is good so you donnot have to wait to occupy a machine, Also an advantages is their Very comfy showers and free soaps. Their is a lunchroom attached with healthy shakes and food.

I cannot find any dis-advantages only one which is that they donnot have a machine for abdomen exercises , which is essential for 30+ men like me ;.)

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I started my cooperation with Nutrifort after being almost 2 years in Vietnam and gaining extra 10 kilos. I contacted Nicole - owner that time and was given training programme with trainer to improve my body shape. And it was really successfull!! I lost my weight and now feeling much much better as I am doing exercise regularly!!
I can recommend this facility to anybody staying in HCMC. Nicole is very nice and supportive person and can give many options, how to live the healthy life.
And as nice bonus, GoodEats restaurant gives you great healthy refreshment there.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

Nutrifort is a lovely "boutique" gym in the heart of An Phu. I was first attracted to the space - light and airy, without the booming music and excessive air conditioning and mustiness of many gyms. The classes - especially Pilates - are top rate, and the gym has everything you need for a good workout, including spinning, boxing and even kids' classes. I love the friendly environment and personalized service. The management really listens and responds to what clients want and they organize fun events like farmers' market and Halloween party which create a nice sense of community.