“Professional massage/ good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Indochine Spa

Indochine Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in the heart of the city, Indochine Spa provides a peaceful and serene atmosphere with a range of aromatic scents and lulling melodies. Customers are pampered by fully qualified therapists using 100% natural French products in a clean and pleasant environment.
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Professional massage/ good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Massage wasn't the cheapest we've seen but it was professional (that counts for more than saving a few $). It was still good value. Staff were brilliant we felt very pampered and looked after.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Unbeatable!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Been to many massage places and I have to say they were nothing compared to Indochine. Definitely a 5 star service. An excellent way to end my vacation. Jetlag watch out!!! Pricing is reasonable taking into account the service and friendliness of the staff, very professional. Loved it so much I will only come here from now on.

Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best way to end a vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Me and my partner have been dreaming of a nice way to end our vacation and Indochine Spa was the real deal! I had a pedicure and a special treatment with paraffin that left my feet super soft.
My boyfriend tried the 2.5 hours package and he loved it. The staff is extremely friendly and very attentive, they offer you warm the and snacks and make sure you feel comfortable. Make yourself a favor and book a treatment here before your flight back home, you will feel reborn :)

Visited November 2013
Abu Dhabi
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Go to this spa for massage only”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

My friend had a pedicure. I had massage, leg wax and coconut body scrub. The only treatment I would recommend out of all of that is the massage.

The wax took 2 hrs and I still have hair on my legs! The scrub was more like a moisturiser and the pedicure was below average.

Massage was great though. If this spa is convenient to you, then I would suggest you go for massage but I would hope there are better places around town.

I didn't have a facial however it's one of the few places that use good products (pervonia) so I think the facials might be good too.

Visited November 2013
Karlsruhe, Germany
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Not on the cheap end but well worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I went here to get the Men package which includes facial treatment, foot massage, warm stone therapy and steam bath. All in all about 38 EUR for a three hour session in the Spa. I would definitely recommend it, the atmosphere was professional and very quiet, they served tea before, after and in between and the service was as already stated great. If you are not on a very tight budget, look into it!