“Not on the cheap end but well worth it”
Review of Indochine Spa

Indochine Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in the heart of the city, Indochine Spa provides a peaceful and serene atmosphere with a range of aromatic scents and lulling melodies. Customers are pampered by fully qualified therapists using 100% natural French products in a clean and pleasant environment.
Karlsruhe, Germany
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Not on the cheap end but well worth it”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I went here to get the Men package which includes facial treatment, foot massage, warm stone therapy and steam bath. All in all about 38 EUR for a three hour session in the Spa. I would definitely recommend it, the atmosphere was professional and very quiet, they served tea before, after and in between and the service was as already stated great. If you are not on a very tight budget, look into it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do not get a wax here!!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The ladies at this salon have no idea what a full bikini wax includes, despite the fact that it's offered as one of their services. I had half of my hair trimmed without my consent (too short to be waxed) and then the rest slowly ripped out over the course of AN HOUR! Not only was this the longest, most painful and tedious wax ever, but I was left with a shabby half done job. Also, after just one day, I realized most of the hair that was waxed (which was only about half!) was broken at the root and not pulled out from the follicle leaving me with ingrown hairs and broken blood vessels. I couldn't be more disappointed in this salon. RIDICULOUS! Stay far away!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank coneposthcm
Washington DC, District of Columbia
140 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 328 helpful votes
“Nice foot massage”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I had the hour long foot massage which was very nice, but nothing compared to Thailand. She spent a little too long on the legs and not enough time on the shoulders. The facility is simple and clean. The service is very nice with tea before and after the massage. You have to climb several flights of narrow stairs to the treatment room, which is comfortable but a bit noisy from traffic.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 217 helpful votes
“Clean and well run - just a bit noisy”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

They have pick up service and will get you from your hotel so you don't have to wander around to try and find the spa - nice touch! Spa was clean and well run - everything very professional and organized. We found the massages good, but not best ever. I also had the Signature facial and I would say that was the best I've ever had. The only downside is they put my husband and I in the same room even though we had different treatments - this meant I was up and moving around - even showering during his massage and vice versa which made for a bit of a distraction. It's also quite noisy even though we were on the top floor of the spa. Not a reason not to go, but just a reality check that it won't be the quiet, serene experience you might be expecting. Would definitely recommend.

Melbourne, Australia
“Do yourself a favour!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had 3 massages at Indochine while in Ho Chi Minh. Booked for the first two, but you can usually just walk in - even when there were 5 of us they got us all in! Very relaxing experience, I enjoyed the Foot Massage, Hot Stone Massage and Vietnamese Massage. Try the latter - it was the best of the lot! Thanks Indochine :) I'll be back next time!