“Between average and very good.”
Review of Minh Khang Hotel

Minh Khang Hotel
Ranked #181 of 986 Ho Chi Minh City B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I booked the Double Superior room, but It didn't feel like "superior" at all. It was very small and had little natural light. The rest of the hotel is very nice and has kind staff. The food from the restaurant is also good.
It has very good location, you could walk to the "War Museum", for example.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Danidonna

Reviewed January 7, 2014

One of the best budget hotels in saigon I've ever stayed. Very good in most areas: friendly and nice staff; great value (540,000 vietnamese dong/night for a double-bed room); noise proof; great location - a 15' walk from the Ben Thanh market; I will definitely come back and recommend it to my relative & friends.

Room Tip: the only complaint i would say is about breakfast. It's included but very ordinary. We ate out.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cop T
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I had been staying about a week in 2012. The hotel is very nice. Room is clean and good enough for my personal needs. They have a very good quick service to take care your clothes and clean up the room. However, the receptionist is not warm enough. Overall, I will come back this hotel for my future trips in Vietnam.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank TiTunHoaHung
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I travel to Vietnam 2-3 times per year for business and always stay here. The rooms are clean, beds are comfortable. The staff is very friendly and go out of their way to help you. Hotel is located in District 3, it is about 15 minute walk to district 1, or just a short taxi ride. If you explore Vo Van Tan St you can find many interesting restaurants, these are not tourist spots, I find the food to be better and you can’t beat the prices. I recommend this hotel to anyone who will be staying in HCMC.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I stayed there for 3 weeks and i was very pleased with the services. The room was clean, modern and affordable. My family and i were welcomed warmly, they made me feel like i was at home. The hotel is very well located, i could reach to many good restaurants within 10 minutes. The staff was friendly and helpful whenever i needed taxi or local information. Not to mention i was there during my birthday and the hotel manager was nice enough to deliver me a birthday card herself. Definitely come back to this place!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Phuong S
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and modern hotel. equipped with free wifi. Great value in its class. Important for business traveller like me. The staff are friendly and helpful, especially the receptionist. Good choices of breakfast. Along the same street also has great local food. And top it up, Coffee Bean is just round the corner.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Alvin_Pek
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed here December of last year. When I saw the the prices for this hotel, to be honest I didn't know what to expect...borderline scared of what kind of quality this place offered for $35 a night! The price was pretty cheap. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised by how clean and upscale the lobby looked. The lobby and restaurant had very nice decor and very open. I was greeted by a very friendly and happy staff. The room I booked was a standard room. The room was very clean, spacious, and nice. The decor of the room is on the modern side and very nicely done. The complimentary breakfast is not buffet style but a la carte. The food was above average compared to other places I've had. Overall my stay was quite pleasant and definitely worth every penny. This place is a hidden gem. Cheap rates and great quality. I would definitely stay here and would (and have) recommend this place

• Stayed: December 2012