I have a few complaints regarding this hotel so please see list below.
1. No hot water for two days
2. Maid accused us for taking a face towel when there wasn't one to begin with and told us that if we don't give her the money, she will be in trouble with her boss and she will have to be pay on our behalf.
3. Maid accused us for getting the sheets dirty with yellow stains that was clearly not our's!! We called the receptionist and had this issue reSolved but I still did not enjoy being accused and blamed for something we didn't.
4. Room was not provided with shampoo, conditioner and body shampoo, which was included with every room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Camelia Central Saigon Hotel Located in the city center, with the most convenient location for guests shopping, transaction, or to any known commercial center of Saigon town, one of the leading competitive advantages of Camelia Central Saigon Hotel. With all of the bedrooms have windows where you can easily enjoy the fresh air and watch the bustling Saigon, the bustling nightlife. From Camelia Central Saigon Hotel, you can enjoy the cool of the Saigon River, the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral, Post Office and the Reunification Palace is only a few minutes walk. The hotel also offers guests many recreational activities as well as relaxing amenities on site for Café & Bar Camelia vibrant nightlife. Whether you are enjoying a vacation or business, the Camelia Central Saigon Hotel is worthy ideal stopover ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your A & EM Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.