“Owner really nice !” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Linh Guest House

Linh Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ho Chi Minh City
Linh Guest House
You added Linh Guest House to your Saves list
40/10, Bui Vien st, 1st district,, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam   |
Ranked #72 of 758 Ho Chi Minh City B&B and Inns
paris
“Owner really nice !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We spend 2 nice days there. Hotel clean and cheap. 12 dollars for a double bedroom with private bathroom and AC and WIFI. The owner is always here providing lots of services at a good price (laundry, bus tickets etc.) without pressuring (witch is not that often in Vietnam).
Good prices and very good welcoming. But no possibility of having a breakfast there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank lululli

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Pakse
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Linh Guesthouse became like a second home to me while i waited for a visa extension..
The family running it went out of their way to make me feel welcome, safe and looked after. I was sad to leave and shared a few laughs and conversations with down to earth staff during my time there.. In my 6 weeks in Vietnam this was among the friendliest and best value places I found.
It was a relief to return to some familiar smiling faces when I returned to Saigon.
The staff also took care of my bag for 3 weeks and found me a nice room to stay when there was no vacancy upon my return. I will book ahead next time as a better value place in this area is hard to find.

I stayed in a quiet double, equipped with fridge, tv, air con, fan, desk, window, wi-fi internet, and ensuite bathroom.. It was a cool refuge from the heat of the city, and was also cleaned daily.
In a great location down a quiet alley in the Pham Ngu Lao area, only steps away from the more hectic streets.

While I didn't enjoy the city so much, this was one of the more memorable places I stayed in Vietnam.. Highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Cas S
Karlsruhe, Deutschland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is located in a (quiet) side street of the backpacker area.
Our room was quite small and didn't have a window with view (just some concrete wall 40 cm ahead) but for that it was 2$ cheaper.
The bathroom is clean and "Vietnam style" (the shower head is in the middle of the bathroom with no curtain).
The wifi was fast but sometimes not stable. I think at a lower floor it should work fine.
The A/C was one of the newest I have ever seen in Vietnam and it did a great job! There was a TV and Fridge which we didn't use. Generally the room was in good condition with very intact furniture. The beds are quite hard but thats the way I like my bed. We didn't see any bugs at all which is a surprise in Saigon!
The guy at the reception, I think his name was Drung, was extremely nice and helpful. When I was sick he often came by and asked if I needed any help and he organized a SIM card for me to call home.

We payed 5$/person for a 2 bed room. Generally we can recommend this hotel as it was the best of the 3 hotels we tried.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank skjerns
Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

Smack bang in the centre of HCMC. Really close to the backpacker centre but off on a quiet side street so basically no noise. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was cleaned everyday and sheets changed also!

Air con, hot water shower, fan, fridge, cable, 12$. Absolute gem!

• Stayed February 2012