“Unforgettable”

XO Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: XO Tours is the first all-female motorbike tour company in Vietnam, offering the most unique, safest and highest ranked tours in Vietnam for over 6 years running. Our "Foodie" tour is the original Vietnam street food tour and was recently named one of the top 9 food tours in the world by Forbes. Whether you’re interested in food, culture, shopping, or sightseeing, book a tour with us to see why over 70,000 guests have chosen XO Tours to provide them with their best memories in Vietnam!
Montevideo, Uruguay
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

After reading all the rave reviews about XO Tours here on Tripadvisor, we were greatly looking forward to our night tour through the streets of Saigon. Our smiling tour guides picked us up at our hotel promptly at the start time listed in the reservation email. All of them spoke exceptional English and had great senses of humor. Having already spent a week in Vietnam and seeing motorbikes operate from a pedestrian point of view, I had white knuckles and sweaty palms for at least the first fifteen minutes of the tour. After riding through a small alleyway packed with vendors selling fresh produce, meat, and live seafood, I was so enthralled with my surroundings that that my nerves quickly faded. Once the nerves were gone, I could chat with my guide and soak up the city in a way the locals do everyday, from the back of a motorbike. The quick street food stop gave us a chance to try a few new things we had not yet sampled and the fruit juice that went along with the stop was a refreshing surprise. If there is one thing you do in Ho Chi Minh City, please make it this. Amazing guides and the exciting opportunity to see Saigon from the back of a motorbike make this tour a truly unforgettable one.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
South Fremantle, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“XO Custom MotorBike Tour”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

From the moment I had first booked I could tell this was an organised company. My husband and I had limited time in Saigon and didn't want to go on a bus tour but just see a touch of the city. This tour was perfect! Being both on our mid to late fifties did not stop us from thoroughly enjoying the two and half hour tour. Our guide Tai Dang was extremely knowledgeable and the girls told us many interesting facts as we raced around the city on scooters. At no time did we feel unsafe in the traffic -In fact I would recommend this tour to all ages. Thanks again guys it was worth every cent and will become one of our fondest memories of Vietnam.
Regards
Ruth & Len

Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Foodie tour was the highlight”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I did the foodie tour the second night in Saigon. We emailed the office 2 days prior to our arrival and received a quick response to say we were able to make a booking. My quide tam spoke excellent English as well as the rest of the girls on other bikes. We went to places that we never would have known about had we not booked this tour. Food was fresh and tasty. We felt safe the entire time as male guys also travelled with us. Lots of humour along the way. This is a must for anyone traveling to Saigon.

Melbourne, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Exciting”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We are 3 mature age ladies (45-50) and had 1 full day in Saigon & wanted to see as much as we could in a small amount of time !! We loved this tour it was fun, informative & we felt safe. The ladies were easy to understand & we laughed all day. It was one of my friends birthday & the ladies surprised her with a cake :)
Don't think about just book this tour & treasure the memories !!

San Jose, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best tour ever!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Our "foodie" tour was the most unique and fun activity ever! We've never experienced anything like riding on the back of the scooters through the traffic in Ho Chi Minh and the stops for food were amazing. Our drivers (Ngan and Thi) were wonderful young women who did whatever they could to make this a wonderful experience. Their english was great, had delightful personalities, and they were very skillful drivers so we felt safe all the way. At the restaurants, they serverd our food expertly and were very considerate of our individual tastes (e.g. not too spicy). This tour is a "must do" experience that I would recommend for anyone with a sense of fun and adventure!

Visited February 2014