“Fantastic tour around Saigon”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of XO Tours

XO Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: XO Tours is the first all-female motorbike tour company in Vietnam, offering the most unique, safest and highest ranked tours in Vietnam for over 6 years running. Our "Foodie" tour is the original Vietnam street food tour and was recently named one of the top 9 food tours in the world by Forbes. Whether you’re interested in food, culture, shopping, or sightseeing, book a tour with us to see why over 70,000 guests have chosen XO Tours to provide them with their best memories in Vietnam!
Guernsey, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour around Saigon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was so pleased that booked sightseeing tour. The best time I had in my 4 days in Saigon.
Being on motorbike with lovely Milkyway (name of my guide) was fun and safe ( they have bodyguard motorbikes too so u are very safe).
Tung (owner of tours) is amazing guide with so much interesting information about city. Can see he is very passionated about what he's doing. Did feel very welcomed and looked after.
Would definitely book with them food lovers tour if I'm back in Saigon one day. These guys are amazing!
Explore Saigon on motorbike - be a part of crazy traffic and visit places not in the usual tours too. And have some funny photos with your driver-girl too. :)

1 Thank Maija A

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Adelaide, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Not a tour - THE EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Saigon By Night Tour is not a tour, it is an amazing and wonderful experience. If you want to see Saigon this is the tour to do. Our guides Ngan and Ni were just wonderful and we had hard time to say goodbye. I know that if I ever go to Saigon in the future I do XO tour again. My wife wanted also the shopping Spree tour. Completely different experience but worth doing if want to buy something or not. Our guide Tie was ready to accommodate any of our requests. The girls riding the bikes are amazing and you feel safe and secure. In the end I would like to say thank you to the owner Tung for creating an excellent opportunity to enjoy Saigon and for being our personal guide at Saigon By Night Tour. Also huge thank you to Tie our shopping spree guide and all the girls from both tours Binh, Thuong (Sunny), Mgan ( Milky Way) and Ni.

1 Thank prezes01
Bendigo, Australia
“Exhilarating and informative - a must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The XO tour was one of the highlights of our visit to Saigon. Seeing Saigon from the back of a motorbike gave us a real sense of what life in this vibrant city is like. The tour was very interesting. Ben, our guide, had some fascinating factoids to impart. Would highly recommend.

Woodland, California, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“DO THIS!!! You won't regret it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am so happy I stumbled upon a blog that talked about this! We had SO much fun! The girls who picked us up at our hotel were both funny, outgoing and super knowledgeable about Saigon. It was such a fun way to see the entire city, there is something that is just freeing being on the back of a motorbike. Each food stop was incredible and everything was organized and ran so smoothly. They take the best care of you and you really are treated like royalty! I think my favorite food was on the last stop, some super delicious scallops that I am going to try so hard to recreate at home this summer. You will not regret booking with XO! They have a great program and do it right! They left us with business cards and keychains - nice touch!

York, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent tour - Do it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We booked this trip in mid Jan and thoroughly enjoyed our tour with the lovely, informative and fun Vietnamese 'biker chicks' who were our guides for the 'foodie adventure'. We enjoyed amazing local food, excellent commentary and great company. Best of all was having the opportunity to see so much of HCMC safely on the back of a well driven moped. Very well done. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting the area as it is such a great way to experience the real Vietnam. Thanks to all the team, it was fabulous!