Review of Vespa Adventures

Vespa Adventures
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready for "The Ride Of Your Life"? Luxury meets adventure on all of our all-inclusive Vespa tours. Meet the people, see the culture, and taste the authentic flavours of bustling Saigon, all on the back of a vintage Vespa. Get off the beaten path and see how a local lives in Vietnam, experience nightlife with a tour guide who feels like an old friend, and even take 4 or 7 day trips throughout Southern Vietnam. Let us make your holiday memorable. Don't just take a tour... take an adventure!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We did the Siagon by night tour(for the second in 2 years) and it was the highlight of our trip! Vietnam Vespa Adventures are a very professional outfit and if you are interested in food and keen to try some of the street food, this is an absolute must!! You get taken to areas of the city that you would never find even if you had a map at your disposal! The guides are lovely and speak good English. The drivers are great, very professional and do make you feel relaxed and at ease which, if you have ever travelled through traffic in HCMC, is a huge feat! The food was good and even though our group came from all corners of the globe everyone had a ball!! Even if you are not that into food a great way to zip around and see the city. Although it may seem quite expensive i couldn't think of a better way to spend my Dong!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,672)
All reviews
in 31 reviews
"saigon tour"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I should start this by saying, I'm 50+, and relatively cautious when travelling! there's no use spending your holiday in Hospital!
We were in Vietnam last October, beautiful weather and travelling with another couple, also in their 50's. They had booked this tour as a surprise and knowing my love of food.
I was extremely apprehensive about doing this, especially after being immersed in Ho Chi Minh traffic for a couple of days, which until experienced, is beyond all belief! So off we went, picked up at our Hotel on 4 Vespas, all ridden by nice local lads with reasonable English, (tour guide was an absolute delight and spoke very well). Pick up was about 6.00 pm as ours was a night trip with dinner and a "nightclub" afterwards. It is fair to say, peak hour exists in Ho Chi Minh for 24 hours, so the traffic was coming at us from every conceivable angle and speed, to say I was nervous is an understatement. The skill these guys have, eventually makes you relax and we travelled into areas where the average traveller would never go, the food was exceptional and the experience unbelievable. My rider told me the celebrated Vietnamese Chef, Luke Nguyen often ate at the next place we were going to, and sure enough, we parked the bikes and there he was, that will teach me to be cynical!
With out a doubt, this was the highlight of our holiday, and believe me, in a country like Vietnam, there were many highlights, I would urge everyone to experience it, it is culinary adventure you will never forget

Reviewed June 19, 2014

The evening Vespa tour was the highlight of our visit to Ho Chi Minh - do not miss. The hosts spoke excellent english, educated us about food and culture which was really helpful, and took us to 4 places we would never have found. Can't recommend highly enough.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

A Vietnamese local recommended this to me and I can't believe we even hesitated! A fantastic night out in Ho Chi Minh! The food was great and we found places that we would have not found in a guide book or on our own. Our guide Chien was extremely attentive, had a great sense of humor and was very informative. We had a great night and would definitely put this tour on the "must do" list for Ho Chi Minh.

1  Thank Christina C