“Awesome week”

Vespa Adventures
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready for "The Ride Of Your Life"? Luxury meets adventure on all of our all-inclusive Vespa tours. Meet the people, see the culture, and taste the authentic flavours of bustling Saigon, all on the back of a vintage Vespa. Get off the beaten path and see how a local lives in Vietnam, experience nightlife with a tour guide who feels like an old friend, and even take 4 or 7 day trips throughout Southern Vietnam. Let us make your holiday memorable. Don't just take a tour... take an adventure!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The Ho Chi Minh to Na Trang Vespa Tours for 7 days was one of the best things i've done. The guides we're extremely helpful and friendly. The bikes were great. It's the best way to see Vietnam. We were a group of 6 and had an amazing time. Every day just seemed to get better and better. We had a little rain but it didn't ruin the experience. Well done to the owner, Steve, for a fabulous concept.
Trish

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Fun, fun, fun all the way! Seeing the millions of motorbikes in Vietnam is an experience in itself…riding one completes it. It´s set up perfectly…they pick you up and you ride with an expert driver. Our guide took us to two restaurants set up on the sidewalk where we tasted snails, frogs, seafood…it was all delicious…and then rode to Banh Xeo where we had the best rice and coconut milk pancake ever, the spring rolls here will be hard to ever top. Save space for this meal because it is abundant. After eating they took us to a typical nightclub…where vietnamese chill after work..and then to experience a live rock scene at a bar…things we probably would never have done on our own. We booked through our travel agency Trails of Indochina who provide serious and fantastic service. Absolutely worth it!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

If you wast a really good time adventure with the fun of immersing themselves in Hcm traffic, this is terrific fun. You do a bunch of stops with food or drink or both all included. As much as you want of everything. The guide was terrific, the drivers ( your in the back of the Vespa) we're excellent and you just have fun. This is a must do!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I did three separate tours with VVA (the day city tour, the trip to the outskirts of the Mekong Delta and the night tour) and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone visiting Saigon. I was lucky to have the same driver (Tong) for all three tours. I had never really been on a motorbike before and he was always very careful and safe. My first tour was the Hidden Saigon city tour. I was the only guest on the tour (probably because it was pouring that day). The guide was incredibly informative and fun to chat with. Despite the rain, I really enjoyed seeing parts of the city that were lesser known to tourists. The tour concluded lunch at the VVA's Zoom Cafe before getting dropped back off at my hotel, which was pretty good. The following day, I did the Glimpse of the Mekong Delta tour with Dat, who was fantastic - knowledgeable, accommodating and very easy to talk to and ask questions. In addition to riding through the countryside, we visiting a couple of different villages, stopping for coffee and later to walk around and have a ridiculously good "snack" of bbq'd scallops and clams in a spicy lemongrass broth. As a heads-up, make sure you're properly covered in sunscreen (or bring a light sweater) as you don't notice your skin baking in the sun. The last tour I did was the night tour. This was my last night in Vietnam and it was a fantastic way to end my visit to this extraordinary country. There were 30+ people on the tour that night, but the group is broken down into smaller groups and is given their own guide, so you still feel like you're having a very personalized experience. Riding through the streets of Saigon was an incredible experience, as it gives you a whole new perspective on the city. We stopped at a seafood restaurant where we had several different (and super tasty) seafood dishes, including scallops and "jumping chicken" and then moved on to a place that served traditional shrimp and pork pancakes and different kinds of rolls, all of which were really good. From there it was on to a small, very hidden club with live acoustic music, which I really enjoyed. The night ended at a club/bar where there was also live music.

Thank you so much for such an incredible experience! My tours with you were some of the highlights of my trip!

1  Thank bobcajun
Reviewed November 24, 2013

This tour was the highlight of my trip to Ho Chi Min. They team was excellent and had everything ready from start to finish. We drove through the outskirts of the city and saw pieces of Vietnam you would never get to see from another tour. We stopped in a rice paddy, shrimp farm, small market, a wet market (w/ a shrimp auction), and a few roadside stands. We drove down dirt roads and took a ferry across the river. We got to sample food and drinks along the way at different locations. The owner, Steve, was on our tour as well as a group taking a weekly tour. Steve, an American, provided us some great insights into the area and his own experiences in Vietnam. Chan(?) and Dum were always assistant and provided me with their own take on matters. Local food and drinks were provided along the way with water available whenever needed. We finished the day at a great restaurant where we had some local food and a few beers.
The tour is not for the faint at heart. You can ride w/ someone or yourself on a Vespa or automatic motor scooter. You might have to drive in the rain. You will get a little dirty going down dirt roads and crossing into rice paddies. However, for someone wishing to see something completely different and experience a fun tour w/ a bit of excitement, I would highly recommend this tour.

3  Thank Kevin M