“A tour to be remembered”
Review of Vespa Adventures

Vespa Adventures
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready for "The Ride Of Your Life"? Luxury meets adventure on all of our all-inclusive Vespa tours. Meet the people, see the culture, and taste the authentic flavours of bustling Saigon, all on the back of a vintage Vespa. Get off the beaten path and see how a local lives in Vietnam, experience nightlife with a tour guide who feels like an old friend, and even take 4 or 7 day trips throughout Southern Vietnam. Let us make your holiday memorable. Don't just take a tour... take an adventure!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A tour to be remembered”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a great night on this tour. I still can't believe I was so confident & comfortable riding on the back of a vespa through Ho Chi Minh city traffic. The guides were lots of fun and introduced us to a number of different tastes and experiences. I particularly enjoyed the silent cafe with vietnamese singers serenading us while we sipped on our delicious vietnamese coffees

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“A unique and fun way to see Saigon”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This tour is admittedly expensive for what it is, but the experience is truly worth the money.

I was on the tail end of a business trip and did not have much time, so I took the Insider's Saigon tour that started from 8:00am and went to 12:30 including lunch. I started the morning with pick up at my hotel and a nice leisurely ride to the Zoom cafe. I then enjoyed a delicious Vietnamese drip coffee and had a chance to chat with the owner Steve, and met my guide Ms. You (sp?).

It turns out that I was the only one on the tour so I had the option to get a customised session. Since I had already seen a lot of the attractions on the original itinerary, I opted for adding on a tour of the outlying areas - both the modern high rises area and traditional neighbourhood.

I'm a Vespa aficionado and part of the attraction was to see the scooters. The vintage Vespas were truly impressive - lovingly restored and ran perfectly. Its hard to find older Vespas this nice much less in regular service.

Keep in mind that the city tours are pillion only. You need to take the longer tours that get outside of the city if you want to take control of the Vespa. I was disappointed at first, but realised it takes some skill to ride in Saigon and my driver was truly an expert.

Best thing about Vietnam Vespa Adventures is the staff. They are happy and enthusiastic about their jobs and deliver a great service. I had a chance to learn a bit about Vietnam and see some sights I normally would never have a chance to see on such a short trip.

I'd really like to get back one day and take one of the longer journeys.

Farnborough, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Fantastic evening”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We took the night tour which I booked as a last minute addition to our tour of Cambodia and Vietnam and I have to say it was probably the highlight of the trip. We went places and ate food we would otherwise never have experienced. One piece of advice our guide gave us was don't book it for your first day in Saigon, apparently a lot of people that do cancel after seeing the traffic. After a day or two the traffic is less intimidating so you can relax and enjoy the tour.

Visited May 2013
“If you only do 1 thing in Saigon!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We booked the night tour of the city and I can honestly say it was the best tour I have ever been on!
We were picked up from our hotel, the drivers were early so no hanging around. The helped us put the helmets on before jumping on the back of a beautiful Vespa then took us off to the first bar. We met our Guide there who was fantastic! She loved her city and the tour so she was really enthusiastic.
We spent the evening whizzing around the city eating & drinking as much as we wanted and really getting to see the real side of this beautiful city! It was an unforgettable experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great way to tour Saigon...”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My daughter and I took the Saigon Day Tour last week and had a ball! Our guide, Dieu, was informative and fun, the drivers were attentive and confident and the sights were fab. We live in Saigion and are experienced tour travellers...this was extra special. We say..skip the taxi, car, bus, van and pop on the back of a Vespa with Vietnam Vespa Adventures...you will not regret it!