“The best tour of our trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vespa Adventures

Vespa Adventures
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready for "The Ride Of Your Life"? Luxury meets adventure on all of our all-inclusive Vespa tours. Meet the people, see the culture, and taste the authentic flavours of bustling Saigon, all on the back of a vintage Vespa. Get off the beaten path and see how a local lives in Vietnam, experience nightlife with a tour guide who feels like an old friend, and even take 4 or 7 day trips throughout Southern Vietnam. Let us make your holiday memorable. Don't just take a tour... take an adventure!
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“The best tour of our trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We took this tour on our last night in Vietnam. It was certainly the highlight of the trip! It is an amazing experience in amongst the crazy traffic! Thankfully the tour provides as much beer as you can drink....you need it to take the edge off the nerves!!!
We went to some amazing eatery's and ate street food along the way, including frogs! The food and beer plentiful.
We also visited the secret cafe, which was a mecca for soloists and musicians. Whilst their we felt we were in a club in Paris! A real WOW moment! Then we went to a venue where a band was playing 'Cold Chisel', 'Eagles' and others. We didn't want the night to end! A special thanks to our amazing guide and our drivers.

1 Thank abel_jennifer_r

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Awesome tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

We did the 'Saigon after dark' tour, were picked up at the hotel to meet at the Zoom Bar where we met the other tourist, our guide and the founder Steve. After a Mojito we had a four hour tour with two food stops (very good authentic vietnamese food and cold beer) and two drink stops, in a hidden coffee shop and a club with live music. all places a normal tourist with just few days time would never find, we where very surprised by the fabulous live singers at the hidden coffee shop and the cool rock band in the club! unfortunately the time plan was tough and no time to stay longer. four hours passed so quickly. also our drivers were very nice and we had a good time on the vespa. really enjoyed it!

Visited May 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“THE best way to experience Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

We would thoroughly recommend this adventure to anyone visiting this great city! We were whizzed about the city - expertly and safely - on the back of cute comfortable Vespas! We ate delicious - tasty and clean - street food that we've never had before. We were shown to hidden, amazing Vietnamese night spots. We met some lovely people. We laughed all evening! It is honestly one of the best city nights out in Asia EVER!

Visited May 2013
Shanghai Region, China
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“For Mods, Bikers and Adventurers alike...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Being lucky enough to be visiting Saigon for the second time I really wanted to do something a bit different this visit. I was not however expecting this trip to blow me away as much as it did. Having owned a Vespa back in the UK some years ago I really wanted to ride myself but was a little nervous as it had been a few years and the traffic in Saigon is something else! With a little practice and a few pointers however I was ready to take on the roads and try the 'glimpse of the Mekong' tour. What followed was quite simply the highlight of my visit to Vietnam. Not only riding the highways and byways but taking to narrow dusty tracks, rickety bridges and outstanding countryside. Our guide was fantastic, lots of information and friendly and very happy to be spending the day with us. We were lucky, even in the high season that there was just the two of us along with the guide and drivers so we the pace was set just for us. All our food and drinks were included and we were treated to some of the tastiest and freshest food I have ever tried. This was a whole day experience, being collected from our hotel early doors and dropped back to the door in time for a cold beer. I can't recommend this tour enough, there is simply nothing to complain about, it is by far the best way I have found to experience a city in action. Ride as a pillion or if you have the experience, ride, you will never regret it.

Adelaide
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best activity EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We went on a night Vespa tour and it was by far the best excursion we did in Vietnam. We were travelling with our 10 year old daughter and I was worried she might be scared on the back of a bike (for the first time ever) in the midst of the Saigon traffic. When I asked her about it at the first stop she said it was 'exhilarating' and by the end of the evening she was fist pumping and whooping as her driver wove in and out of the crazy drivers. I didn't have a moment's concern about her - he was super careful and made sure we were all within sight of each other at all times. The food that we enjoyed that night was among the best we ate in Vietnam - even the frogs' legs were delicious. Our guide (the closest we can get to her name is 'Twin' but I'm sure it's nothing like that!) was absolutely charming and really made the evening for all of us. We only made it as far as 'secret coffee' and whilst it was interesting, the singing wasn't really for us. We left the others before they headed for the 'rock music bar' part of the evening, so I'll have to leave that to other reviewers. I would definitely do this again if I were in HCMC.

1 Thank OzTravelAddict