“Vietnam Vespa Adventures by night”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vespa Adventures

Vespa Adventures
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready for "The Ride Of Your Life"? Luxury meets adventure on all of our all-inclusive Vespa tours. Meet the people, see the culture, and taste the authentic flavours of bustling Saigon, all on the back of a vintage Vespa. Get off the beaten path and see how a local lives in Vietnam, experience nightlife with a tour guide who feels like an old friend, and even take 4 or 7 day trips throughout Southern Vietnam. Let us make your holiday memorable. Don't just take a tour... take an adventure!
Bangkok, Thailand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Vietnam Vespa Adventures by night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a must do. We did the day tour as well which was fantastic but the night tour was simply spectacular. We went to out of the way local restaurants that you would never find on your own, a classic secret coffee house then sensational bar with live music. We took our two children 15 and 11 and the drivers really went out of their way to look after them at every stage. I highly recommend this tour.

1 Thank Toni B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very good half-day tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

We thought it might be something new if we try to discover HCM via Vespa instead of just walking around. Right choice! We were picked up in our hotel on time and had lots of fun in the coming hours. A great tour guide told us many things we did not know before. This tour is highly recommded!

Visited April 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best fun on 2 wheels, 6 stars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Just done Siagon by night, only way to see the city, taken to places that the average tour would not - so refreshing - met locals- ate authentic food - felt safe the whole time-bikes were so much fun- Thu was a great guide - Had a hoot
So good we are doing their Mekong Day Tour

1 Thank Colin J
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Unique way of seeing HCMC by night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

This tour was amazing - I would highly recommend for a unique way of seeing Saigon. We booked the night tour via our travel agent and took in an amazing array of different sights including two different street food restaurants, pre drinks, a trip to a music bar, and a stop in a cafe which sounds really low key but was amazingly unique to watch a singer steal the show - you could have heard a pin drop! I have to confess I was quite nervous about getting on a vespa when you see the traffic but the drivers had us in such incredibly safe hands, we never felt unsafe at all and somehow when you're in the midst of the traffic it somehow all feels like organised chaos anyway. We had such a great time and would wholeheartedly recommend this tour!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank misselaneyous
Sydney, Australia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“The very best thing I've done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I have traveled a lot and I think that the night tour is almost certainly the very best organised tour I've done. It was a blast. I felt safe the whole time. The food was the best I'd eaten in the four nights I had in Saigon. The guide was delightful, my rider was a charmer. The "secret bar" they took us too was just amazing. It was like a movie andi was in it. And for the price which included beers and food and four hours of amazing fun was just great value. I have to go back to Saigon in three weeks and we are inking of doing this agin. I'm sure there a p,entry forebear visitors for this. It's sooo good I'd call this a "bucket list" adventure for sure. Well done to Vietnam Vespasian adventure tours!!! Stutravel

1 Thank stutravel