“The best choux ala creme I've ever tasted!”

Une Journee a Paris
Ranked #78 of 3,860 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Une Journée à Paris est une Boulangerie-Pâtisserie Française authentique, créée et dirigée par des propriétaires français. La boulangerie est située au coeur de Saigon près du marché touristique de Ben Thanh. Les gourmands et les amoureux de la cuisine française pourront retrouver le goût authentique et traditionnel parmi nos sandwiches goûteux, nos croissants et autres viennoiseries, nos délicieuses pâtisseries élaborés avec des ingrédients de qualité et dans le respect de la tradition française. Vous pouvez également profitez de nos créations originales pour vos occasions spéciales telles que mariage, anniversaire, réception, buffet, fêtes de fin d'année, Têt, baptême, etc... Que ce soit pour prendre un petit-déjeuner, dégustez une pâtisserie unique autour d'un thé ou d'un café, manger un sandwich frais, toutes les occasions sont bonnes. Venez au plus vite découvrir nos créations originales parmi baba au rhum, tarte à la mangue ou goyave rose, chouquettes, edelweiss, religieuses et nos macarons dont la réputation à dépasser les frontières puisqu'on nous les commande de la Malaisie, Singapour et même de Hong Kong. Si vous désirez des produits d'une grande fraicheur, sains et authentiques nous vous invitons à venir nous visiter sans plus attendre. Notre équipe souriante vous accueille dans un cadre sympathique, calme à l'atmosphère Française.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Stayed in the hotel few blocks away from Une Journee a Paris, and our day won't be complete without a daily dose of sweets from this Restaurant. Choux ala creme as one my favorites because of the hearty custard filling. We also ordered macarons, tiramisu, venice, chocolat and 3 chocolates.People here are very accommodating. We even had our picture taken with Fabrice.

glohevic, Propriétaire at Une Journee a Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

dqbanana,

I am very happy for your great moment in our shop.
We waitt you again ;

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Wonderful croissants, fresh baguettes and the owners are lovely. The son opened a half hour early for me one morning -- and made me a fresh croissant! -- so I could do a conference call after the wireless where I was staying went out.

EZTRIP123,

When it's possible, we does one's best for us customer.It's normal for us. It's the really french attitude, we are welcoming.
See you soon

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for a quick breakfast. The croissants and baguette tastes very good. Prices are okay but not to cheap. All in all good value and I can recommend it.

glohevic, Propriétaire at Une Journee a Paris, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Hi, julianbenner,

We are very great for your recommandation around her shop. The price seam expansive but the raw materials come from europe for have the taste just like the France.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We only stopped in and bought two chocolate eclairs to take back to our hotel. They were just ok. Noting special. Chocolate flavor not very nice tasted fake. Pastry underwhelming. Maybe the other treats are better. It didn't seem to appealing to stay and eat. Service was really good though. I would go every day had the treats been better tasting. Paid 2.40 US each for the eclairs I felt that was to much for the quality. I've certainly tried lots of eclairs so feel these would be near the bottom. Maybe try something else though.

2  Thank yacht_vayacondios
Reviewed February 28, 2013

One of the problems in HCMC is the abundance of fine french pastries. It makes it very difficult for a guy like myself to keep to a healthy diet especially since I mainly come to HCMC for business and so during the time I'm here I can't help but fill up on these delicious pastries. It's all worth it though because upon my return to Thailand I can never get anything at the level of these. My business colleague from France says that the pastries here are on par with Paris.

Hi travellerjack_10,

Is true , a few Pâtisserie in HO CHI MINH has a french name but they are not French, we are alone veritable french pastry..
We waitt you again for another trip in Ho Chi Minh city and in our shop for a new speciality ...