“Nice French toast …!”

Une Journee a Paris
Ranked #76 of 3,571 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Une Journée à Paris est une Boulangerie-Pâtisserie Française authentique, créée et dirigée par des propriétaires français. La boulangerie est située au coeur de Saigon près du marché touristique de Ben Thanh. Les gourmands et les amoureux de la cuisine française pourront retrouver le goût authentique et traditionnel parmi nos sandwiches goûteux, nos croissants et autres viennoiseries, nos délicieuses pâtisseries élaborés avec des ingrédients de qualité et dans le respect de la tradition française. Vous pouvez également profitez de nos créations originales pour vos occasions spéciales telles que mariage, anniversaire, réception, buffet, fêtes de fin d'année, Têt, baptême, etc... Que ce soit pour prendre un petit-déjeuner, dégustez une pâtisserie unique autour d'un thé ou d'un café, manger un sandwich frais, toutes les occasions sont bonnes. Venez au plus vite découvrir nos créations originales parmi baba au rhum, tarte à la mangue ou goyave rose, chouquettes, edelweiss, religieuses et nos macarons dont la réputation à dépasser les frontières puisqu'on nous les commande de la Malaisie, Singapour et même de Hong Kong. Si vous désirez des produits d'une grande fraicheur, sains et authentiques nous vous invitons à venir nous visiter sans plus attendre. Notre équipe souriante vous accueille dans un cadre sympathique, calme à l'atmosphère Française.
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Very nice French toast bread, take away some for back home too … family's enjoyed very much … will come back again!

glohevic, Propriétaire at Une Journee a Paris, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Hi henry524,

You live in Malysia is good because it's possible to come back Ho Chi Minh in my shop for my toast !!!!!!!!!not is to far .
I joke, thank you for your avis and wee hope to see you soon, NICE 2013

Reviewed December 5, 2012

We found this place to be to precious for our family group . Traveling with 4 kids is hard enough without the evil eye of the apparent owner upon you . It's not as if we were annoying anyone except him because the place was empty . Thankfully the local staff were much more welcoming . The Pastries looked great but that's where it ended . We also ordered orange juices that where literally half serves . I thought it was a children's serve at first until they placed one in front of me . I know how much it costs for Oranges in Vietnam . For them to be charging twice as much as neighboring business's for half the amount is beyond me . The coffee was also cold .
On our way out the door the owner was having a heated argument with an very old lady for selling lottery tickets out the front of his shop . This is Vietnam , if you don't like it I suggest you go elsewhere .

7  Thank Chef2430
Reviewed December 1, 2012

hi it s kevin and alex from saint raphael var , we walk in in your bakery 2 days ago and we just ate a wonderfull french food style . your pissalladiere and pastry are just amazing. we wish you the best for the bakery

glohevic, Propriétaire at Une Journee a Paris, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Hello , kevin and alex,
Thank you so much for your message , we are very greating that you like our shop.
See they soon, a good come back at home

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My daughter and I stumbled across this great French cafe/bakery while looking for an ATM...we couldn't walk past the window display and the chance of some western style coffee. We weren't disappointed. A few people have commented on the decor so I'll put my two bobs worth in....it may not be Parisienne but I thought it was kind of cute and certainly didn't leave me with a negative impression. If we'd had time we would have gone back for a salad roll.

glohevic, Propriétaire at Une Journee a Paris, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

the team and me are very great for your very nice message.
Thank you, is true the decoration is particular because we would like a different place but we are a veritable french horner.
When we come to Saigon we waitt you with pleasure.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Staying up the road, we dropped in to this little cafe for coffee, and stayed for baguettes and pastries. And then we went back again - if we had more time we would have been there every day! Beautiful food and great coffee provided by a lovely French family and their smiling employees. Fresh, tasty and highly recommended, merci!

glohevic, Propriétaire at Une Journee a Paris, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Hi Fifiifi,

I am the fabrice's wife and i am not on the place now but your message on the backery and the product's are very wonderfull for us , thank you very much.
We maked all for our custommer's pleasure. It's very important for us the custommer find the vevrytable french tast.

We hope to see you soon