“A day with Dingo”

Vietnam Travel Plan - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our specialty is creating customized itineraries for tourists with discerning tastes. Not only are each of our tours customized to our client's needs but they also include private transportation and knowledgeable guides. We combine our expert knowledge with your preferred destinations to craft an itinerary that is perfect for you. It is our goal to ensure that your trip to Vietnam is perfect. Whether you want to relax and unwind at a beautiful island resort or commemorate an important time in your life, it is our job to make sure that your experience is one you will never forget. We offer immediate confirmation after booking and prices that are hard to beat.
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I spent an amazing day with an amazing man.Dingo came highly recommended by another Tour Guide we met on a tour to Vietnam two years ago.With a private car arranged for us we were picked up at our hotel in Saigon and then drove to Ba Ria to meet our guide.
We were then taken to Nui Dat artillery base,FAF hill,Luscombe Airfield,Kindergarten,Long Tan White Cross Memorial,Horseshoe Hill and Long Phuoc Tunnels.What an interesting and at times emotional tour.
We were not only provided with an enormous amount of history but was even given Poppy's to wear and roses to lay at the White cross Memorial.
The last post was played and the Australian anthem also.
We were then whisked away for a fantastic seafood lunch in a restaurant by the River (yummy) and quite a lot of local beer to wash it down.We went to a new cafe and along with Dingo and our driver we had local coffee and green tea,very refreshing.
At the end of our tour we were taken back to Dingo's home to meet his Mother and sister,how personal and heartwarming.I was even given a beautiful bracelet and a postcard by Dingo's sister as souveniers.Thank you Dingo and our vey professional driver Thien we had a wonderful day and we highly recommend Dingo Tours to everyone especially to those interested in what our Aussies did in Vietnam.

8  Thank 17PamM

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We booked this tour in Ho Chi Minh city at a tour place in the backpackers area. It wasn't expensive and they organized a bus to Ba Ria (walked us to the pick-up point and made sure someone told us which bus to take when it arrived). We thought we were doing a mini bus tour from there so imagine our surprise when we were picked up on two motor bikes! Husband is 59 and rather overweight I am 50 and was last on a motor bike when I was a teenager. The looks on our faces would have been priceless! haha. Having said that though, we had an absolute ball! It would have to be one of the best tours we have done in South East Asia. We did all the things mentioned in the reviews below. Dingo and his associate were very friendly, informative and helpful. They even took us to Vung Tau for a reasonable price, included a quick tour of the town and dropped us at our hotel for our overnight stay. I would recommend taking the hydrofoil from the ferry jetty to and from Ho Chi MInh and doing the tour directly with Dingo it saves heaps of time and isn't that expensive. He also does other tours so it would be an idea to check them out as well if you are in the area.

4  Thank Irene H
Vietnam T, Owner at Vietnam Travel Plan - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Irene,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback.
We at Vietnam Private Tours were delighted with your review of our company. I will certainly pass your compliments on to Dingo Chien, who will really appreciate them. Such comments give our guides encouragement to continue doing a great job.
Thanks for pointing out the fact that we offer great value together with excellent itineraries for our Tours. This will definitely give future clients the confidence to contact us.
If customers would like to book Long Tan Battle Field Tour, Pls drop email at: sales@vietnamprivatetours.com

Best Regards,

Vu,

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was the second time I used (VietnamPrivateTours.Com). After spending 14 days in Vietnam & Cambodia last May, I planned a group trip with 20 university students Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Mekong Delta & Siem Reap in Feb. Again, VNPT did not disappoint they did a great job customizing our itinerary. The guides given to us were friendly, well-versed, punctual, attentive, and flexible when it comes to our group’s pace and schedule. Most of the meals we had were picked by VNPT which was already included in the tour package. The restaurants we went to offered scrumptious dishes.
We were thankful that Emily was able to make sudden changes to our accommodation and lower the price when our group got smaller. I was impressed with all of the accommodations given to use. The staff in the hotels was accommodating and attentive, the rooms were clean and had a lot of room, and all of the hotels we stayed in had their own pool. Emily was quick to reply to emails and was always available when we needed help for our trip. All of the students we had were taking up photography, and the guide we had in Hanoi, Hoang, was also a photographer which made capturing photos easy. Our itinerary had a lot of trips to photographic sceneries which the students loved. VNPT handled our trip very well from booking flights to Vietnam, internal flights, hotels, guides, meals, and other services we needed. The services provided to us were all superb!
I highly recommend VNPT for tour packages and excellent service.

2  Thank benjamin b
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I’d like to thank (MyWayTravel.com)  Agent for organizing a successful trip to Cambodia and Vietnam. We had an excellent time during our entire stay in Indochina. Most of our group returned to home just this week.
I found Vietnam very beautiful and had a blast at all of the places we visited, especially the Indochina Sails  that toured  around Halong Bay. The tour around Ha Long bay was definitely unforgettable. I’d like to thank you again for preparing everything for us. The tour met all of our expectations. We enjoyed all of the hotels and restaurants you  booked. The tour guides that you gave us were all attentive, well-informed, and made sure we were comfortable and having fun. I’d like to mention Tuan and Ba because of their friendliness and warmth towards us.
I would definitely recommend  MWT to all of our friends who are planning to visit Vietnam and different parts of Indochina as a matter of fact we have already given them your contact information.
But I would like to say a few things for your future consideration regarding some of your trips. A lot of people in our group said they were concerned about their safety during the boat trips to different places; particularly the boat trip to one of the fishing villages in Siem Reap. I understand that these boat trips were organized to provide guests with firsthand experience about the different ways of life around the world. We encountered an unnecessary delay in Siem Reap because of the extensive questioning of the Immigration Officers. They kept asking us for a letter from a Cambodian Tour Group. We felt that these questions caused an unnecessary delay. What irked us even more was that some of the officers asked for money. I don’t know what you can do about these situations but please consider these things during your future trips.
These are not in any way to deter others from booking a tour with you but a way to help improve your business and attract more tourists to your country.
We had an excellent time and enjoyed every minute of our stay in your country. We will have tons of stories to tell for years to come.If we ever visit Vietnam, again you will be the first to know.

2  Thank anneliesverbiest1290
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were satisfied with the service that ( www.MyWayTravel.com ) provided for us prior to and during our trip to Vietnam. Mr. Vu catered to our needs and provided us with excellent itineraries for our trip. We arrived in Hanoi then toured Halong Bay and Mai Chau. After visiting a few spots in the north, we flew to Hue, used a private car to Hoi An, and then flew to Ho Chi Minh city and Phu Quoc for some tours. We booked 4-star hotels which were good, but the standard of the accommodations and food served varied from hotel to hotel. Despite the variations, we enjoyed our stay because the hotels were comfortable and clean.

The guides that MWT provided us were all well-informed and accommodating. Hoang accommodated us during our trip to Vy Resort and Mau Chau. Mau Chau was too touristy for me but offered interesting museums and minority villages for an authentic Vietnamese experience. I really liked the guide during our stay in Saigon because of his knowledge about history. The drivers that MWT provided us with were accommodating, punctual, and always kept the cars clean throughout our trip.

I enjoyed the Violet Cruise as we toured around Halong Bay. We enjoyed the facilities and activities on offer aboard the Halong Bay cruise. There was Tai Chi, kayaking, and all sorts of activities as we enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Halong Bay. The information we got from the published booklet was very useful because we got to know more about Vietnam and find out other beautiful locations, tailors, and restaurants. The flights we booked to the places we wanted to go to in Vietnam were terrific and we had lots of fun during our stay. We definitely recommend MWT to other Asia-bound travelers and would certainly book with them again when we go back to Indochina.

1  Thank edith j