“Tour around Vietnam with MWT!”

Vietnam Travel Plan - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our specialty is creating customized itineraries for tourists with discerning tastes. Not only are each of our tours customized to our client's needs but they also include private transportation and knowledgeable guides. We combine our expert knowledge with your preferred destinations to craft an itinerary that is perfect for you. It is our goal to ensure that your trip to Vietnam is perfect. Whether you want to relax and unwind at a beautiful island resort or commemorate an important time in your life, it is our job to make sure that your experience is one you will never forget. We offer immediate confirmation after booking and prices that are hard to beat.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were satisfied with the service that ( www.MyWayTravel.com ) provided for us prior to and during our trip to Vietnam. Mr. Vu catered to our needs and provided us with excellent itineraries for our trip. We arrived in Hanoi then toured Halong Bay and Mai Chau. After visiting a few spots in the north, we flew to Hue, used a private car to Hoi An, and then flew to Ho Chi Minh city and Phu Quoc for some tours. We booked 4-star hotels which were good, but the standard of the accommodations and food served varied from hotel to hotel. Despite the variations, we enjoyed our stay because the hotels were comfortable and clean.

The guides that MWT provided us were all well-informed and accommodating. Hoang accommodated us during our trip to Vy Resort and Mau Chau. Mau Chau was too touristy for me but offered interesting museums and minority villages for an authentic Vietnamese experience. I really liked the guide during our stay in Saigon because of his knowledge about history. The drivers that MWT provided us with were accommodating, punctual, and always kept the cars clean throughout our trip.

I enjoyed the Violet Cruise as we toured around Halong Bay. We enjoyed the facilities and activities on offer aboard the Halong Bay cruise. There was Tai Chi, kayaking, and all sorts of activities as we enjoyed the beautiful landscape of Halong Bay. The information we got from the published booklet was very useful because we got to know more about Vietnam and find out other beautiful locations, tailors, and restaurants. The flights we booked to the places we wanted to go to in Vietnam were terrific and we had lots of fun during our stay. We definitely recommend MWT to other Asia-bound travelers and would certainly book with them again when we go back to Indochina.

1  Thank edith j
There are newer reviews for Vietnam Travel Plan - Day Tours

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was my company's first time using Stephen from Best Cruises, and we will use them again if ever we are in need of a Vietnam visa. They were responsive to emails and phone calls (even with the time difference) and the approval letter worked seamlessly. A pleasure to work with!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My 18 year old son and I had an incredible experience touring the Mekong Delta. We called Super star Jason and he arranged for us to have Crazy Girl take us around. Being that they are from the area, they provided an experience that most tourists will never have. They personalized our visit and made it so interesting. We did not want to get caught in any tourist traps - which is why we arranged for a private tour. Crazy girl was knowledgeable, personable, and so friendly. I really felt like we were treated as family members - they took such good care of us. Super star Jason set up the itinerary had arranged everything perfectly. I understand why they both have their nicknames - they both were amazing! When I got back from the trip, they sent me photos from our experience - which was an unexpected treat!

4  Thank JodiF551
Reviewed April 1, 2013

3 of my friends just returned from a Singapore to Hong Kong cruise on the Celebrity Millenium. We booked an overnight at a Hotel in Bangkok. It soon became apparent that we need local help in every port because the cities are quite far from the harbors and I have found excursions booked by cruise lines lacking. At the last minute we booked a city tour of Hue with Best cruises travel and a tour of Ha Long Bay at the Hanoi stop. We were more than satisfied . The van to Hue was very comfortable and the guide was great. Likewise our Ha Long tour was terrific. Both were very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Best cruises travel.

2  Thank CookyB
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is the second time I have used Stephen from Best Cruises. Both times we docked at Phu My for the day. The first time I arranged a tour for 6 of us to go to HCMC. The second time (because the first tour was so good) I arranged a tour for 35 people. This time we visited Vang Tau. Everybody raved about the tour.

I find this company to be very professional, reliable and willing to go the extra mile. Stephen is very efficient in organising a tour to suit your individual needs.

The bus was ready waiting for us when we docked, and it was the best bus on the wharf. It had disco lights and a good sound system which rocked us along on our way back to the ship! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and I would not hesitate recommending Best Cruises to anyone for anything you need in Vietnam.

What a fabulous company to deal with

2  Thank Segcruisers