“Excellent!”

Vietnam Travel Plan - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our specialty is creating customized itineraries for tourists with discerning tastes. Not only are each of our tours customized to our client's needs but they also include private transportation and knowledgeable guides. We combine our expert knowledge with your preferred destinations to craft an itinerary that is perfect for you. It is our goal to ensure that your trip to Vietnam is perfect. Whether you want to relax and unwind at a beautiful island resort or commemorate an important time in your life, it is our job to make sure that your experience is one you will never forget. We offer immediate confirmation after booking and prices that are hard to beat.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was my company's first time using Stephen from Best Cruises, and we will use them again if ever we are in need of a Vietnam visa. They were responsive to emails and phone calls (even with the time difference) and the approval letter worked seamlessly. A pleasure to work with!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My 18 year old son and I had an incredible experience touring the Mekong Delta. We called Super star Jason and he arranged for us to have Crazy Girl take us around. Being that they are from the area, they provided an experience that most tourists will never have. They personalized our visit and made it so interesting. We did not want to get caught in any tourist traps - which is why we arranged for a private tour. Crazy girl was knowledgeable, personable, and so friendly. I really felt like we were treated as family members - they took such good care of us. Super star Jason set up the itinerary had arranged everything perfectly. I understand why they both have their nicknames - they both were amazing! When I got back from the trip, they sent me photos from our experience - which was an unexpected treat!

5  Thank JodiF551
Reviewed April 1, 2013

3 of my friends just returned from a Singapore to Hong Kong cruise on the Celebrity Millenium. We booked an overnight at a Hotel in Bangkok. It soon became apparent that we need local help in every port because the cities are quite far from the harbors and I have found excursions booked by cruise lines lacking. At the last minute we booked a city tour of Hue with Best cruises travel and a tour of Ha Long Bay at the Hanoi stop. We were more than satisfied . The van to Hue was very comfortable and the guide was great. Likewise our Ha Long tour was terrific. Both were very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Best cruises travel.

2  Thank CookyB
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is the second time I have used Stephen from Best Cruises. Both times we docked at Phu My for the day. The first time I arranged a tour for 6 of us to go to HCMC. The second time (because the first tour was so good) I arranged a tour for 35 people. This time we visited Vang Tau. Everybody raved about the tour.

I find this company to be very professional, reliable and willing to go the extra mile. Stephen is very efficient in organising a tour to suit your individual needs.

The bus was ready waiting for us when we docked, and it was the best bus on the wharf. It had disco lights and a good sound system which rocked us along on our way back to the ship! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and I would not hesitate recommending Best Cruises to anyone for anything you need in Vietnam.

What a fabulous company to deal with

2  Thank Segcruisers
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

If you like to know how bees make honey or how coconutcandy is made this is something for you. Otherwise please spend your money on better things. We have done the 2 day tour and it was wasted time. The first stop was at the coconutcandy where you can see how it is made. After 5min explanation you can buy candys. Then we had a small walk into the vilage, just boring, nothing to see. The trip with the rowing boat takes 10min, after 75m the engine starts and that was it with rowing. Back on the bigger boat you got lunch at a restaurant: 3green beans, 2 slices of carrot, rice and pork(2x5cm). After that you visit the honeyfarm, boring. You can buy honey there. Then you go for the garden. There is probably a garden but you won't see it. You are there to listen to music that is even worse than a screaming of a cat, but you get fruits. At the end we landed in a bad hotel with worse breakfast. The second day was a little bit better with the floating market but it is just for tourist. The real market is on the land.
They really do what is dircribed on their advertisment but you can't enjoy anything because you are in such a hurry to visit all this places and you don't see the real Mekongdelta or any nature.

1  Thank FlowerPower111