“Fantastic sights, smells and sounds.”
Review of Saigon Unseen

Saigon Unseen
Ranked #73 of 378 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Saigon Unseen is a new business on the scene with a view of taking people to places they aren't likely to see on a standard tour. Our concept is to show travelers a different side to Saigon, it's not always pretty but it is pretty amazing.Our aim is to provide a unique view that combines traveling on the back of a motorbike through the mayhem and chaos that are Saigon streets.At Saigon Unseen we now offer Motor Bike Tours, Walking Tours and Photography Tours, full details can be found on our website.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Gold Coast
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fantastic sights, smells and sounds.”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I booked a motorbike tour for my husband and myself. We wanted to see the other side of Saigon that tourist don't usually see. It was great to sit on the back of a bike and travel down lanes and alleys. Totally different side of the city than what we would have seen by ourselves. The drivers were great, from the moment we met them in the hotel until they dropped us off 5 hrs later. We had a great lunch and really enjoyed the motorbike experience. If you are in Saigon I would recommend you contact Adam and book the tour.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank GoldCoastFiona
SaigonUnseen, Owner at Saigon Unseen, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
GoldCoastFiona, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Great to hear you both had a great time with us!

Hopefully we'll see you back sometime soon!

Adam

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Thanks Ut for an amazing time”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Ho Chi mihn twice now last year in October and just left again yesterday. Each time have had a great experience. I was with Ut everyday all day saw many things i ate local food and drinks was amazing the people here are the best. He knows all the good spots to eat and drink and really good prices. He took me to monkey island which was really good and i definetly recommend it. Was the best trip ive had there so far and i cant wait to be back there again. Thanks alot Ut my visit to Ho Cho Mihn would not be the same without you. See you again next trip :)

Visited June 2013
2 Thank AussieTom5
SaigonUnseen, Owner at Saigon Unseen, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
AussieTom5, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Great to hear you had a great time in Saigon with Ut! He's a great man and we're lucky to have him

Hope to see you back here again soon!

Cheers

Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Get in the flow of Saigon”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I took the Saigon Unseen Urban Kaos Moto Tour. This was a great way to experience a big chunk of the city through the eyes of a local. My driver Mr. Sau was consistently personable and informative. I always felt that I was in capable hands, even in the occasionally chaotic traffic. Rather than being jaded by visitors, he was genuinely interested in conversation. Thank you for arranging a very memorable, fun city tour.

2 Thank Puupo
SaigonUnseen, Owner at Saigon Unseen, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Puupo, thanks for taking the time write a review! Great to hear you enjoyed the day out!

Sau is brilliant and we are very lucky to have him! Hopefully we'll see you back in Saigon sometime soon!

Thanks again and safe travels

Warrnambool, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Experience - Thanks Adam”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose to do the walk and talk tour of Saigon, being first time visitors to Saigon it was a great introduction to the city. Adam showed us places that we would have never gone to by ourselves, this was all done in a very calm and friendly manner. Thanks Adam for showing us your neighbourhood and treating us like friends - next time we are in Saigon we will do your motorbike tour.

SaigonUnseen, Owner at Saigon Unseen, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Deb, thanks for taking the time to write a review!

It was a pleasure meeting Darren and yourself and look forward to seeing you back in Saigon ready to jump on the motorbikes!

I hope you enjoyed your travels through out Vietnam.

Until next time, safe travels.

Singapore, Singapore
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“You Have to Do It!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This tour is amazing. I am in my late 50's and everybody laughed at my husband and I doing this tour but we had a ball! Our guides were very friendly and took us all around Saigon. So funny watching Sau with my husband hanging off the back of the motorbike with his camera taking photos.Certainly went to places that you would not expect to visit, like local markets, motorbike market etc. Sau took us to a vegetarian restaurant for lunch with was absolutely delicious. Can't say enough nice things about this tour. This is a tour for all ages. Wish it was around in every city!Excellent value for money Don't think about it just do it. !!!

2 Thank Freelulu
SaigonUnseen, Owner at Saigon Unseen, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Freelulu, thanks for writing a review here on TA!

Great to hear you had a great time! Sau is a great guy and real asset for us! Hopefully in the near future we'll see you back in Saigon!

Cheers