“You Have to Do It!!!!!!”
Review of Saigon Unseen

Saigon Unseen
Ranked #81 of 398 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Saigon Unseen is a new business on the scene with a view of taking people to places they aren't likely to see on a standard tour. Our concept is to show travelers a different side to Saigon, it's not always pretty but it is pretty amazing.Our aim is to provide a unique view that combines traveling on the back of a motorbike through the mayhem and chaos that are Saigon streets.At Saigon Unseen we now offer Motor Bike Tours, Walking Tours and Photography Tours, full details can be found on our website.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This tour is amazing. I am in my late 50's and everybody laughed at my husband and I doing this tour but we had a ball! Our guides were very friendly and took us all around Saigon. So funny watching Sau with my husband hanging off the back of the motorbike with his camera taking photos.Certainly went to places that you would not expect to visit, like local markets, motorbike market etc. Sau took us to a vegetarian restaurant for lunch with was absolutely delicious. Can't say enough nice things about this tour. This is a tour for all ages. Wish it was around in every city!Excellent value for money Don't think about it just do it. !!!

2  Thank Freelulu
SaigonUnseen, Owner at Saigon Unseen, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Freelulu, thanks for writing a review here on TA!

Great to hear you had a great time! Sau is a great guy and real asset for us! Hopefully in the near future we'll see you back in Saigon!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our tour guides took us all over HCMC, stopping for a great local coffee and the BEST pho imaginable! Definitely book this tour. I was initially a bit nervous on the bike but after about 20 minutes I was so relaxed I was taking photos with both hands on the camera. One thing, try to get a scooter rider/your guide who speaks English. My two friends were getting loads of info the whole way around, my guide didn't speak at all so I missed out on heaps of great info.

1  Thank Sarahsusan

Sarahsusan, thanks for writing a review! Great to hear you enjoyed the day out and really, how good is that Pho!!

We do try and get English speaking drivers. We employ local xe om drivers, many of whom live a tough life, so we try and balance the sharing of work to try help everyone get a little a extra cash to support family etc. Hopefully as we continue to grow we can improve language skills!

But thanks for booking with us and hopefully we'll see you back here soon!

Adam@ Saigon Unseen

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I found the tour very insightful, you get to travel away from the tourist spots and have a feel for the true Saigon and how the locals live, visiting the crazy markets, temples, driving around lots of different neirbourhoods and districts, having lunch and drinks with the locals....Ut, my driver, was lovely very keen in explaining everything to me. Even though I've never been on a motorbike before, it felt completely safe (and it's great to be part of the noisy, busy traffic).I'd definitely recommend this tour and Ut to everybody (fantastic for female solo travellers as well).

1  Thank t d

TD - thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Ut is a great guy and we're lucky to have him! Thanks again for booking with us and we hope to see you again soon in Vietnam!!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have never written a review for anything ,but i feel compelled to do it this time. If you are ever in Ho chi Minh, you MUST take this trip! Ut ,the tour guide has been a blessing in my time in Vietnam. He took me everywhere and showed me every nook and cranny in the city. If you are reading this Ut , thank you for a wonderful time man, my trip could not have been this perfect without your help.

1  Thank a7im
SaigonUnseen, Owner at Saigon Unseen, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

a7im, thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Great to hear you had a great time. We will be sure to let Ut know what you have written.

Thanks again and hope to see you back in Vietnam sometime soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This tour came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. I am a woman in my 50's and had never been on the back of a motorbike so I was a little apprehensive. All my fears melted away as we started our half day tour...which is actually 5 hours! I loved the freedom of being on the bike and almost felt like one of the locals. I loved the sights,sounds and the smells of Saigon and being in amongst the traffic. I was with a driver who spoke little English which was perfect for me because I loved just taking in all the sights.I must admit that after 5 hours myself and my backside was pleased to see the hotel!!

3  Thank OzTraveller47
SaigonUnseen, Owner at Saigon Unseen, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Hi OzTraveller47! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Seeing the other side is exactly what want to show travelers

Hope to see you back in Vietnam some time soon!

Regards,