“Feel in Paradise”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Feel in Paradise”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I'm several times per year in HCMC and never miss a massage at Thann Sanctuary. The Therapists are outstanding, offering a wide range of treatments at a very resonable rate. The SPA is located inside the Du Park Villas, wonderful building, remembering the good old colonial times. Enjoy a massage with your partner in the couple rooms with private shower and steam.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Christine S
Lan N, Owner at Thann Sanctuary at Nguyen Du Park Villas, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Frank & Christine:

Thank you for your kind review.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your spa at our property.

We look forward to your next trip to Saigon.

Many wishes,

Lan

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Ankara, Turkey
“Luxurious relaxation”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I just came back from my second visit to the Thann Sanctuary. I've been extremely pleased each time with the ambiance and the quality of service. The place itself exudes relaxation, with a half-open courtyard/reception area tastefully decorated with dark wood and potted palms. The minute you enter the massage area, you are greeted with the warm scent of lemongrass oil. The individual massage rooms are also of dark wood and very well-appointed, with a nice shower room so you can leave the dirt and sweat of the outside behind you and get totally ready for the relaxing massage. It is simply luxurious, and the prices, though not inexpensive, are quite reasonable for the kind of service and ambiance you get. I like the massage style there, which is firm but still gentle, not like the way they can sometimes beat you up at the cheaper massage parlours in the city. I've had an aromatic body massage (I swooned when the warm aromatic oil was drizzled onto my back), a foot massage, and a purifying facial, and they have all been very nice and relaxing. So relaxed was I that I didn't want to get up once the massage was over. The place is also strangely quiet - I've yet to encounter another customer on my way in or out.

Visited July 2012
Thank you for visiting us all the way from Turkey.

Your detailed review was much very appreciated.

Many wishes,

Lan
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best service, nice spa experience”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

WONDERFUL!! It is a first time for me to enjoy spa treatment in natural, yet luxuary environments like this. I am impressed with the therapist's massege knowledge and THANN product which I am usually bought from Bangkok.

Visited November 2011