“Bizu Hotel”

Ranked #141 of 448 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Kenmore
“Bizu Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

If you're looking for a reasonable priced 3 star hotel and want the best experience while staying in Saigon look no further than Bizu Hotel there are now 6 different location. I stay at Bizu 1 & Bizu 2 in Phu My Hung, I have now stayed at the Bizu Hotels 6 times and each visit has always been enjoyable the staff at both of these locations are attentive and pleasant to work with. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank LarryA_11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Auckland, New Zealand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

The staff at the Bizu are very friendly and helpful. Being my first time in VN I asked them to organise a transfer from the airport which worked well. The room was spacious and clean and had everything I needed. The airconditioning worked well which was much appreciated. The bathroom was basic and not of international standard. For example the toilet required you to put the paper in the bin next to it rather than flush it down. I'm afraid that is a bit of a deal breaker for me and would put me off staying at this hotel again, especially if I was sharing the room. The drain plug in the sink was broken so I had to remove it but it was fine as I did not need it. The wifi was free and worked well. There is no gym and there is really no area nearby to go for a run (and it would be hot anyway) so I was not able to get a workout in during my stay. Which is another deal breaker for me. I guess the main reason to stay at this hotel would be if you are conducting business in this part of the city, as I was. The breakfast, served in the Bizu 2 building next door was very nice and had a wide array of options. The street was quiet and I had a undisturbed nights sleep. Although my colleague in another room stated that he was worken by chickens crowing in the morning - a feature of the landscape of this part of the world. Overall I would say that it is a nice basic hotel run by very friendly and efficient people, but it has some drawbacks.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Runninguy1011
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

We got a great welcome from the staff. Our room was quite spacious and clean. I agree with the other reviewers that the hotel is 15-20 mins away from district 1. The taxis are quite cheap so if the travel is not a problem then you should stay at this hotel.

The area around the hotel is also very nice with wide roads and quite a few restaurants and cafes. You also feel safe while walking around as there are guards stationed every 100 m or so.

The breakfast is very basic - just some basic cereal , toast and fruits but for the price you're paying its quite satisfactory.

Pros
1. Great staff - they really go out of their way to help you out.
2. Nice neighbourhood
3. spacious rooms

Cons
1. Far from most tourist areas
2. Not a comfortable bed

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank CYMody
China, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

when i got the hotel is feel welcome~cause the staffs are smiles to you! And the room is tidy and comfortable!!! The breakfast is decelicous l which is supply. And if you want some help ,they are kindly to help you!!!! its very great hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank pan c
Vilnius, Lithuania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is my 1st time in this boutique hotel and I stayed in the one of the two penthouses available in the hotel. Even though there are many alike boutique hotels around that area, Bizu boast of outstanding client-focused service which I am personally impressed too. Special thanks to the sweet female manager, Chi, for her extra individual touch throughout my stay. Away from the hustle and bustle of district 1, the hotel is located near many restaurants and a few drinking hoses within 10mins walk away. The hotel room, though not lavish, is spacious, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Marlow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

We chose this place to avoid the cacophony of the city centre, and were not disappointed. The hotel is in a relatively calm and up market area where we felt safe and were not hassled. The room was very clean and a decent size, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Only problem was the rather tedious trip by taxi into the centre. It can also be done by bus which is fun if you're feeling adventurous and very cheap; get details from reception.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Annyoung Haseyo! Just return from stay 4-6Mar. Biz Hotel at District 7 have at least 3 different buildings in different locations. The one I stay is 2 separate building and the ladies at reception are friendly. Location is inside a Korean Village => surrounded by Korean BBQ restaurants, saloon, super mart and eateries, apartment for Korean. You can still find western food next to Bizu Hotel next door which open from 4pm, starting of the street 1 coffee shop where they have lunch dancing by staff. There are a lot of service apartments for short & long stay opposite road. One World Hotel by Korean is opposite to Bizu Hotel. There are at least 5-8 boutique hotels in this area other than Bizu hotel which is newer and similar rates. If you are just going to the SECC, you will not want to walk there in the hot weather. Taxi fare is about 40-50k VND.

Bizu Hotel itself is small hotel and can see it just renovated. My room is ok, just ok cannot ask for more on the price paid. The main door is not close nicely to the door frame as you can still see brim of lights inside the room from outside. The toilet door have a few nice long crack that show the brim of lights from inside the toilet if you like to leave your toilet lights on when sleeping dark in your room. There is no sound proof at all.. The hotel walkway is not carpeted, so you can hear people walking pass your room, talking, movements. I can hear my neighbour flushing the toilet, blowing nose clearing throat, shower next door. And of cos reception on ground floor chit chatting and phone ringing when I am staying on first floor. If you are a light sleeper, you can choose other hotel. The hot water gave me problems.. water Pressure is not good and they use solar for heater until cannot control. I can switch to hot but can never switch back to cold until I need to call reception for SOS as I am almost burn. the help came fast but take about 30mins to solve the issue. There are typically nothing around this area for shopping.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends