“Review of Two Suits”
Review of Tricia & Verona

Tricia & Verona
Ranked #47 of 306 Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I had left the UK having done some research along with recommendations from colleagues. Having visited the store on the 2nd day of a 10 day trip, I was very pleased with the reception and presentation of the store; it was very professional.

I explicitly had my dealings with Verona - who was extremely friendly, well versed in her area and accommodating to my suit requirements. I had one business suit, one dinner suit and two shirts all made within the 10 days, each had two fittings which was sufficient for my frame and fit.

The quality of the material was - as they say what you pay for - I was not in the market for a Saville Row suit, I have a couple already and thus am well aware of the canvas structures and processes. That said, I was more than pleased with the vast array of materials available along with Verona's kind recommendation to see one of the best fabric holders in town, some 10 minutes away (I also visited this shop and it was a myriad display of thickness, shapes, sizes styles!). The suit structure was firm, it held its shape very well and the first fitting was impressive.

I went to my second and last fitting a day before I left Vietnam, only to adjust the fit around the waist. The shirts - which I had chosen buttons, colour types and inside patterns for - were bang on so apart from a sleeve adjustment needed nothing else. The material was superb and would have been significantly more expensive here in the UK. They had kindly arranged to drop of my suits once done to the hotel, and as stated arrived promptly at 10pm that night in suit bags etc.

Overall, a great service which delivered what I had expected; the selection of materials for both shirts and suits was excellent and the advice that accompanied very assuring. I would definitely recommend this business and I have now continued to order further items online.

1  Thank SiddiqiS
"wool"
"hcmc"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed November 3, 2014 via mobile

I have seen many positive and negative feadbacks about this place and also found recommendation to visit this tailor on some russian web site, therefore we decided to give a try. We have not ordered any suite or tailoring, but instead bought bed linen. It was a very good quality and there were different colors and sizes. I am very satisfied!

1  Thank neostar
Reviewed October 20, 2014

Although I'm happy with the end results of the clothes we had made, the overall process was a bit unprofessional. I've had suits made in Thailand and the process was much smoother and cheaper. We went to Tricia & Verona based on the recommendation from the NYT 36 Hours article. Tricia was very nice and accommodated all our requests, however we had to come back 4 times to get all the alterations completed. They were constantly missing things that we had requested on prior visits. I got a suit and two dress shirts. My wife got a coat and a skirt. They look great, just wish we didn't spend half our time in HCMC in their shop.

Reviewed October 6, 2014 via mobile

I was in HCMC with the purpose of acquiring a suit and decided to try Tricia and Verona after reading some reviews. Although not as cheap as going to the suit street, their service and quality was far superior to a 'one-day suit'.
Two fittings and the resulting suit and jacket was what I had hoped for.

Thanks Tricia and Verna.