Ho Chi Minh City is a crazy place and to get out of the city for a day and into the wonderful countryside was fantastic. My wife and I did some wonderful things while we were visiting Vietnam but this was one of the highlights, we had a fantastic time.
Looking back I can't believe all the things we did over the course of the day. The time flew and we had so much fun.
Some of the highlights:
- Our guide was a superstar. His English was flawless and his knowledge was vast.
- The people we met along the way were so friendly you wouldn't believe. The kids were all so cute waving, shouting hello etc etc
- The scenery along the route was beautiful and so varied.
- The lunch was amazing. There was so much of it I felt terrible because I couldn't finish it all. Chicken curry, elephant fish, king prawns etc The cheeky little shot of home brew was nice as well
- The organisation of everything was perfect. From collection, to lunch, from boat ride to drop off was all perfect. Really couldn't fault it
- The fresh sugar cane juice mid ride was tasty and very welcome
- Snake wine isn't something I drink every day
I could go on and on but won't.
Book it you really won't be sorry.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.