“Great dinner with romantic view”
Review of The Deck Saigon

The Deck Saigon
Ranked #73 of 3,565 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Contemporary, International
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was there the first time with my mate & booked a table by the river! That was awesome & romantic view! The staffs are so friendly & professional. I love the asmostphere there.
I had no idea what is good for dinner & I was recommended by the Restaurant Manager for our dishes & cocktail. The stater was great, the main dishes was so delicious! The cocktail was perfect!! Thank you! We love it!! It's a great place to take your girlfriend/boyfreind here. We came late last time so we could not enjoy the sunset by the river which I was told by my mate that it was awesome but we will be back soon to enjoy it!

I strongly recommend this restaurant for those who want to escape from a noisy center & want to have a fresh asmostphere with nice sunset view over the river with great food & beverage!

2  Thank Phung Tu L
TheDeckSaigon, Manager at The Deck Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear Phung Tu,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us here at The Deck Saigon. Its my pleasure to have served you while dining here and we appreciate your continued patronage. The entire team at The Deck looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had and excellent lunch at The Deck and really enjoyed the location and surroundings. My husband really rated the chocolate fondant and we both really enjoyed the food.

2  Thank Robyn R

Dear RobynR,

The entire team at The Deck Saigon would like to thank you for writing such a nice review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and we do hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

located on the river so great views, especially at night
At the end of small lane and difficult to find - no signs
food was only average and majority of service the same.

1  Thank Robert R
TheDeckSaigon, Manager at The Deck Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We certainly will look into this and we have taken your comments into consideration.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The deck is right next to the river, the environment is very nice. It's located at the expat area where you will see pretty / expensive big houses.

The starters/entrée was very good , very tasty , we were all happy. but when it came to main course, we were super disappointed. The tuna fish I ordered was tasteless, my mate didn't even finish her curry. few of us ordered lobsters, but it was so so. The bill was around USD580 for 7 people (with 2 bottles of wine). we'd rather eat somewhere else next time, although the restaurant looks super nice.

1  Thank Kay6_travela

Dear Kay6,

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback about your recent experience with us at The Deck Saigon. We pride ourselves on our fresh ingredients and team of chef's who are dedicated to our guest experience. We're very sorry to hear that your experience was not up to the expectation. I would like to personally invite you back to show you how we expect our guest experience to be. Feel free to email me at geoffrey@thedecksaigon.com. We do hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

By far the best things about The Deck Saigon is the cool, quiet breezy location, fantastic drinks and good value happy hour. A lovely place to hang out and relax. The food is good but not spectacular and for the price in future I will probably give it a miss. Great place for relaxing with a group of friends either by the river, in the bar or in the courtyard.

1  Thank WillieVN
TheDeckSaigon, Manager at The Deck Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear WillieVN,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent dining experience at The Deck Saigon. We're delighted to hear it was a pleasant one and we have taken all of your comments into consideration. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back again very soon.