“Best place for romantic dating, business dinner or even a place for friends get together” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Deck Saigon

The Deck Saigon
Ranked #40 of 2,545 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Asian, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was invited for the first time at The Deck restaurant last night..a special night.

I celebrated with my best friend from highschool...We were well-received and warmly welcome by the Manager.

Later, I discovered that my former colleague is working as the Executive Chef of the Deck.

Double happiness and one place. Lovely location, romantic atmosphere, professional service and tasty and selective fusion menu.

What else should I expect more? I love to give the Deck 5 stars above my expectation.

FiFi Pham

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank FiFiPham
TheDeckSaigon, Manager at The Deck Saigon, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear FiFiPham,

Thanks you for writing such a nice review about your experience with us. Our team at The Deck is dedicated to making our guests experience a memorable one so we are so pleased to get feedback like yours. I see you have made a booking with us soon and I will be sure you get your favorite spot on The Deck! We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Best Regards,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
“great views, food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

all around this place is solid. the food is very good and has a good variety (we like in particular the edamame risotto, and shrimp skewers) wine list is reasonable. views and serice are very good.

1 Thank Jmporraz
TheDeckSaigon, Manager at The Deck Saigon, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Jmporraz,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about us on Trip Advisor. I'll be sure to share your comments with our team. Our chef's have been updating our menu and adding some wonderful new seafood dishes so we hope you come back to sample some. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

“Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

It's a place with great cocktails, wonderful view and nice service!
It attracted me to go there again and again while I am thinking of a place to
relax .Anyway, you just come and feel it . You'll believe what I said.-
Especially for a drink of margarita cocktail there!

Amy Chang

1 Thank amy_eddy5855
TheDeckSaigon, Manager at The Deck Saigon, responded to this review, November 24, 2012
Dear Amy,

Thank you for the great review! We aim to be that "home away from home" relaxing spot so we're happy you always think of us when you think of relaxing. Its always our pleasure to welcome you again and again and The Deck team looks forward to seeing you very soon.

Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Great place for happy hour or romantic dinner. The best part of about this place is the service, which is always excellent and attentive. Every time I go, and I've been many times over the past six months, I always feel welcome. Special thanks to Phuc for personally taking care of me and my friends each time we go and the fabulous drink recommendations. Cheers and job well done guys!!

1 Thank JoshinSg
TheDeckSaigon, Manager at The Deck Saigon, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear JoshinSg,

The whole team at The Deck would like to thank you for your great review. Its a pleasure to know you always feel welcome as that is our goal. Whether our guests like to come for a romantic dinner, dinner with friends or family or simply just a few happy hour cocktails we aim to make any occasion welcoming. I'll be sure to share this with Phuc and the rest of the team. We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

“Great Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The Deck is one of our favorite places to go. We have been living in Thao Dien for about a year now and it has become a regular stop. The staff is extremely friendly making us feel special every time we show up, and that is one of the reason we keep going back (special thanks to Phuc for being so wonderful!).
The restaurant décor is great and the setting is ideal. The river location makes it great for a tranquil afternoon cocktail or a romantic dinner. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great meal or a cool place to hang out.

1 Thank D E
TheDeckSaigon, Manager at The Deck Saigon, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear D E,

Thank you for the rave review about your recent experience with us at The Deck. We appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to serving you and your guests soon.