“A trip to remember”

Indochina Odyssey Tours
Ranked #18 of 398 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Owner description: IOT (Indochina Odyssey Tours-Ho Chi Minh City Private Tours) not only provides private Ho Chi Minh City tours, but also customizes Indochina tour packages for worldwide travelers. All Indochina tours IOT provides are tailor-made according to your needs. No other company puts more efforts into personalizing each tour than we do.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The first comment I would like to say is a huge thank you to Eric from Indochina Odyssey Tours who made this trip so special.
We started our trip in April touring Vietnam.
The places we visited were Hanoi,Halong Bay,Hoian,Hue,HoChi Min City and Can Tho.
The main places we visited that will stay in our mind are Hanoi,Halong Bay,Hoian.
In all the places we visited the tour guides and drivers were exceptional.

2  Thank Inverugie
Odyssey-IOT, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Dear Inverugie,

Thanks very much for sharing your memorable tour experience with us here! It’s always the best news for us Odyssey Tours to know our clients are satisfied with our service.

Kindly feel free to contact us if you have any plans in Asia. Eric will design more happy private tours for you!

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"driver mr"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We just returned from a 14 day trip starting in Hanoi, Halong Bay, Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue, Siem Reap, Ho Chi Minh, and Can Tho floating market. It was one of the best organized tours we have had. Our tour guides and drivers were so pleasant and accommodating. Our driver in Siem Reap , Mr. Ya always had ice cold towels and cold water waiting when we returned to the car. I blessing when it is 95" outside. The guide, Mr. T, was a delight to be with for the 3 days we were there. He was very knowledgeable about the history of Cambodia and the temples. He took great care to be sure we were comfortable and tried to avoid the crowds as best as possible. Be sure to request him if you go to Siem Reap.
Every lunch was pre-planned for us which was great because we would have not been able to select all the different foods they served. Our IOT rep was Kelly Lu and she was also most accommodating. I will definitely recommend IOT to all our friends.

Dear MaryLen2014,

Many thanks for sharing your wonderful trip with us. I have shared your warm words with your travel consultant Kelly and your guide and driver. All of them are happy to know that you enjoyed a great tour with us Odyssey Tours.

Food in Indochina is quite a highlight. The premise is that you can get used to it, and then you can feast your stomach with kinds of special cuisine there. I believe you have tasted many of it. Let us know if you are coming back or if you have any other destinations in Asia. Kelly will continue to take care of your needs and arrange you more happy tours!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Fantastic tour ..we only had 2/1/2 days but we saw a lot of Luang Prabang.The driver was very good and careful with his driving..always on time ( or early which always suits me fine) and the high point was our amazing tour guide Mr Vhan.Informative,accomodating,funny and just a lovely man.I have been on several tours this trip all over Asia and India and he was hands down the best.I would highly recommend Indochina Odyessy Tours and hope to go back there with them some day

1  Thank Canadianguy1510
Odyssey-IOT, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Canadianguy1510,

Thank you so much for sharing your memorable tour experience with us here! For Odyssey Tours, your enjoyment and satisfaction is always the best reward.

Your warm words about our guide Mr. Vanh and the driver have been shared and it’s really a great encouragement for them. We will keep working hard to create more happy and wonderful tour memories for our future valuable clients like you.

Looking forward to seeing you soon somewhere in Asia again!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

who took care of us for the entire tripo and has arranged everything til the last details. So if you consider booking a trip with IOT just go ahead; you can trust me; you will not be sorry at all. If there is a minor glitch; they are on top of it right away to find a solution and to accomodate the eventual inconveniences. Really great…
Now Ho chi Minh; first of all as we did a private tour we had a private driver and I can only say that to me they are REAL ARTISTS…..! How they cna manouvre within the chaotic traffic without causing any accident is just AMAZING> So first of all my thanks go to them for taking us to all these great places safely!
Ho Chi Minh is the capital of Vietnam; VERy (no I mean VERY) busy; there is a mixed of very modern with very traditional (and old). I am very happy to have seen it but I must admit that the chaos of this city was a bit too much for me. I am very impressed with its beauty and the sights and temples - but agian I was very sistracted by the traffic…. (there are some amazing videos on youtube that describe what I am talking about). LOVED the old quarters as this to me was the heart of the city; I just love to stroll around and see the daily life mixing effortless with the tourists….

1  Thank terrencets
Odyssey-IOT, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear terrencets,

Great to know you had a wonderful tour with us in Saigon and many thanks for sharing your happy experience with us here!

In Ho Chi Minh, you can feel the mixture of traditional life and modern things, but they are mixed in a comfortable and charming way. Motorbike stream in the street is another famous highlight in Vietnam, but the premise is that you can bear the chaos like you mentioned. However, with our experienced guides and drivers, you safety will never be a problem.

Please kindly feel free to contact us if you have any plans in Asia in the future. You are always most welcome at Odyssey Tours.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Odyssey facilitated our first trip to Asia. Not only were their suggestions dead on, but the guide they provided was the best guide we have ever had! We find private guides are the best way to get the most out of each country we visit. Our visit in Hanoi was no exception. We were guided to the best places to see within our brief visit to Hanoi, so no time wasted on sites we would not want to visit. My husband and I did not want to go to Halong Bay as we did not like the reviews of all the things that were capable of going wrong on the Junk boats...so had not added it to the tour. After we arrived, our thirty something daughter, decided on the spot that she just couldn't miss Halong Bay, so our guide made prompt arrangements and by the next morning she was on her way and managed to do everything in one day!! Private guides are the answer as you don't have to stop at all the places to buy trinkets etc. She had the boat, lunch, kayaking, cave tours, floating villages, and was home to join us for desert at the Metropole by 9:30pm!! Helps to secure the right company up front.

1  Thank Linda F
Odyssey-IOT, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear lindakellyfisler,

Greetings form Odyssey Tours! It’s always the best rewards for us that you are satisfied with our service and had a wonderful family trip with us!

The biggest advantage of private tour is all the programs are only about you. Every part of it like the meals, accommodations and the stopovers can be totally flexible at your own pace. I am sure you have experienced much more than this. Your kind words have been shared with Wanda and your guides. They feel honored about your compliment and send best regards!

Please kindly feel free to let us know if you have any plans in Asia. Odyssey Tours will love to work out more happy memories together with your family!