“Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam Discovery Tour”

Indochina Odyssey Tours
Ranked #18 of 398 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Owner description: IOT (Indochina Odyssey Tours-Ho Chi Minh City Private Tours) not only provides private Ho Chi Minh City tours, but also customizes Indochina tour packages for worldwide travelers. All Indochina tours IOT provides are tailor-made according to your needs. No other company puts more efforts into personalizing each tour than we do.
Reviewed January 15, 2013

IOT did an amazing job in helping us plan and execute the private tour of Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. Our agent, Alick Peng was great - quick to respond, understanding and flexible, he provided good advice as to what to see and how to prepare for the trip. His customer service was first class and the prices IOT/he offered us were very reasonable. We had our own tour guides who were excellent and while they kept us on schedule, we had time to do things we want that were not planned. We were a group of six friends and we highly recommend the IOT if you plan to travel to IndoChina. We would definitely use them again if/when we plan to return to these countries or if they expand their services to other countries in the world.

4  Thank Lana_V13
Indochina_Odyssey, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Lana_V13,

Thank you so much for your review about your Indochina tour with us on TripAdvisor here. I am so glad that you enjoyed your Thailand, Cambodia, Laos tour provided by IOT and make the most of the flexibility of our private & tailor-made service. I wish you would come back to Indochina soon; Alick and we at IOT are looking forward to being at your service again!

Warm regards,

in 10 reviews
"driver mr"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed January 8, 2013

IOT are amazing! We selected their Discover Thailand package as a starting point but they were very happy to then tailor it for our needs. The customer service received was first class and the prices are very reasonable compared to other tour guides in the market.

The tour guides they provided were fantastic! They knew their areas very well and always ready to help. If we wanted to change the itinerary they were happy to do so. We had our own tour guide, driver and transport, we felt like royalty! The hotels selected by IOT were very good too!

Honestly, we cannot rate IOT enough. We recommend IOT to everyone who is travelling to the countries they cover. I will be using them again if my partner and I decide to travel to countries they cover. I just wish and hope IOT increases the number of countries they operate in Asia.

3  Thank Kamalio
Indochina_Odyssey, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear Kamalio,
Thank you so much for your compliment! I believe your consultant Echo has became friends with you after your happy journey. Met as customer but departing like friend is our final goal to all. Look forwards to your next trip with us soon!

Regards,
Lucy Peng
You're not alone with Odyssey!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

When organizing our Honeymoon, we received quotes from travel agents that were very over priced for a trip to Vietnam. By using Tripadviser I came across Indochina Odessey Tours (IOT), with glowing reviews.... Well here is another to add to their collection !

Just as their website states, 24hour responses everytime. I sent through an enquiry in regards to a "32day Luxury tour of Vietnam" . Our Travel Consultant was Ms Yeliz who was fantastic and very helpful. Any changes we wanted made to the tour were adjusted without any hassles. When the final amount came through I was still a bit skeptical about transferring money to an overseas travel company. We took a gamble and booked it anyway. Again Ms Yeliz kept us updated at every step and provided receipts of payments after each transfer. Ms Yeliz even organized our Visa on arrival Letter and sent through our very detailed and acurate travel Intinary. I advised her that this trip would be our Honey moon and she also organised ahead with the hotels to do something special for us, we received a bottle of champagne and had roses on every check in. I have already and will continue to promote IOT and Ms Yeliz as we just got back from a trouble free amazing Honeymoon with IOT support all the way through!

Our Honey moon was 5star throughout Vietnam with Private Tours all the way through. I must mention our Tour guide through out North Vietnam, Mr Bien! We have travelled many times before to many different countries with many different guides, and by Far we were blown away by the service, knowledge and friendliness of Bien. Bien would go out of his way to help in any way possible, even checking us in at every hotel and awaiting until we were settled each time. We now class Bien as our friend and will try and stay in touch with him. We definetly recommend his services when travelling through Northern Vietnam.

In Central Vietnam, our guide was Mr Chen, or Crazy Chen as he likes to be called. Again, another great guide, with excellent knowledge. He also took us on a motor bike tour through Dalat which was not even included in our tour. All guides through out the trip spoke very good english and were very knowledeable and helpful.

All transfer cars were clean and spacious and the drivers were very polite. Each Hotel we stayed at were amazing, we will post reviews with them soon.

IOT was an amazing company to deal with and even called on many occasions throughout our trip just to check everything was ok and even passed there number on that we could contact 24hours a day should we have any problems.Like there slogan " You are not alone in Asia"

It may sound like I work for IOT, I can assure you I do Not, but we need to give credit when it is due, and they were amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions you have and I can tell you more about our experience.

Cheers!!

17  Thank Paul-n-Kate_Mace
Indochina_Odyssey, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Dear Paul and Kate,

Thank you so much for providing this review! It's always a thrill to hear that our clients much enjoyed the vacation with us. Your kind words and recommendation is huge encouragement to us, and we really appreciated. You two look so happy in the pictures! We at IOT wish you and your family a marry Christmas! Thanks again and look forward to your return!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife and I just returned form a nine day trip to Myanmar with Odyssey Tours and we could not be happier with this IOT. We had a problem with our "on arrival visa". The airline knew of a business on arival visa but not a tourist visa so we had to make a stop over in Bangkok
from Cambodia to go to the embassy. After two days we finally got our visa and were off to
Yangon on a flight that was two hours late, and arrived at midnight. Communicating only over email, i was a little concerned that we whould have a problem and no one there, but we were met at the airport and started a wonderful trip. I was plesantly supprised because they madeup the day that we missed and we had a tour of Yangon the last day.

8  Thank Mike P

Dear Mike P,

Thank you for your review! Glad to read that you and your wife had a wonderful trip in Myanmar with IOT, and wish the visa issue didn't ruin your beautiful memory there. Thank you again for choosing us!

Marry Christmas!