“SPECTACULAR SERVICES, ALL RIGHT”

Ranked #14 of 399 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Owner description: IOT (Indochina Odyssey Tours-Ho Chi Minh City Private Tours) not only provides private Ho Chi Minh City tours, but also customizes Indochina tour packages for worldwide travelers. All Indochina tours IOT provides are tailor-made according to your needs. No other company puts more efforts into personalizing each tour than we do.
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My wife and I traveled to China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Were 26 days of enchantment, without mishap.
OTI's services were perfect, from the impeccable service of the travel consultant Kelly Lu, passing through all the guides and drivers, to the end of the trip.
All this for a fair price. I highly recommend.

7  Thank TucaNetto
Indochina_Odyssey, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear TucaNetto,
Thank you for recommendation! To provide personalized and affordable tours to Asia is what we’ve been working for. I am glad that you and your wife had a very good time in Asia with us. Look forward to your next trip!

There are newer reviews for Indochina Odyssey Tours

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Prompt, efficient, reliable service.
Very pleased with agent Kelly Lu.

7  Thank Peaches6014
Indochina_Odyssey, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Peaches6014,
Thank you for you kind words on our service and Kelly's work!

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I myself and my wife have had a 14 days unforgettable ,cost efficient trip to Vietnam starting from Hanoi ending at Ho Chi Min city first half July 2011 from IOT .Thanks to our tour operator Ms Yeliz Wong for carefully choosing us daily itenarary for all cities starting from Hanoi ,Ha Long,Hue,Hoi An,respectively and kind services rendered to us by IOT tour guides and their steady/careful /kind drivers in all over Vietnam.

7  Thank argonaut55
Indochina_Odyssey, Public Relations Manager at Indochina Odyssey Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear argonaut55,

It’s great that you and your wife enjoyed your time with us. Vietnam is such a wonderful land with splendid scenery and culture. It's important to have someone help you make sense of its wonder and charm. I am very glad that what we did made that happen! Thank you so much for your review!

Best wishes,

Reviewed July 17, 2011

My wife and I did a 3-week tour of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand booked by Andrew Wei of Indochina Odyssey Tours. Andrew was able to create a custom tour package for us at a very reasonable price. He was very patient as we went through several iterations picking and choosing our destinations and activities. During the trip, we were met at each airport by our guides (6 total in 6 regions). The guides were very knowledgeable, and flexible in pick up times and destinations since it was a private trip with just my wife and I, the guide, and driver. All accomodations were very nice, and the vans were spacious, comfortable, and clean. Our guides even assisted us with check-in at the airports to make our trip totally stress free.

6  Thank jmetrisin

Hi! Dear imetrisin,

It was great that you and your wife had a good time in Indochina. Thank you for sharing the experience and the beautiful pictures. We are constantly working to improve our tours to provide our guest with the best experience so thank you for acknowledging the same.

Best wishes,

Reviewed July 17, 2011

IndoChina Odyssey Tour – June/July 2011
• No other company puts more effort into personalizing each tour than we do….
• You can create a memorable Indochina trip for you at a cost that suits your budget.
• We are dedicated to provide you with worry-free, boundary free and fake free services in Indochina area…….”

We chose IOT because of the above mission statements only to discover how absolutely true to their word they were!!!

We have just returned from an 18 day fantastic tour of Thailand, (Bangkok & Chiang Mai and then Koh Lanta Island - at the end for relaxation) Laos (Luang Prabang and Vientiane) and Cambodia (Siem Reap and Phnom Penh) with IOT.
From the start Eric Kong of IOT was always ready to provide us with professional advice and personalized our trip to the finest detail. Periodically we changed numerous ideas, asked many questions and always received superb and willing attention and suggestions from the start. For the first time ever in my travels, I was provided with direct information and contact numbers about where to obtain a visa for Thailand. This was already my first sign that this is the company to travel with.
The hotels they chose to suit our budget, were excellent; most of them in great locations where there were shops, restaurants with easy and safe walking areas for two women on their own. When lunches were provided, they opted for very suitable and clean restaurants always using the local eateries and introducing us to local food. We were never comprised with these meals. In the evenings they would suggest places to go for our evening meals. Sometimes we used these suggestions other times we ate somewhere else.
In each place we were provided with a local guide who shared his/her knowledge and passion about their town with humour and integrity. One evening in Chiang Mai our wonderful guide suggested took to have a superb two hour Thai Massage and arranged for a ride back to our hotel afterwards. We didn’t have to get a taxi or find our own way back.
We found that everything worked out superbly: flights, pick-ups, transfers, trips, imparting and discussing knowledge and culture, etc and all were of superior quality. When something changed e.g. due to the rainy season we couldn’t do a boat trip from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh, they drove us to Phnom Penh and along the way stopped to show us and let us try local delicacies like eating spiders, water beetles, crickets, frogs, lotus fruits, dragon fruits, etc. Our guide and driver also stopped and explained how the crickets are caught at night to provide the locals with this delicacy. The guides explained the history, and the relevant culture with amazing professionalism. We were taken to all the local markets to see where the local people shop and what is available, all in our asking to experience this and the guides explained the different vegetables and fruits, as well as the meats and whatever else was of interest locally.
All the drivers we used were exceptionally safe; the cars were clean and very comfortable. Bottled water and wet wipes were supplied all the time. We never lacked anything.
On my last night at about 10.00pm I realized that I had the time of my flight mixed up. When I used the emergency number they provided, they were very helpful and swift to get me to the airport on time for my flight so I did not have to lose that flight.
We were highly impressed with IOT and we would not hesitate to recommend IndoChina Odyssey Tours to anyone who wants a tailor made, no hidden agendas and imparting excellent knowledge of the places to be visited. Without hesitation I would use them again for any of my tours in that area.
Thank you so much Eric and your team (all the guides and drivers) as well as Kay in Bangkok for supplying the emergency number for your wonderful professional travel tour. It was certainly a splendid memory filled with humour and knowledge and above all definite value for money!

Genie - Namibia

13  Thank GenieNamibia

Dear GennieNamibia,

Thank you so much for your nice words. This review has been shared with all of our staff and your travel consultant Echo gave her regards to you.

We are so glad that you appreciated the attention to details that your travel consultant offered. To Focus on detail and be flexible are our features, so that we can provide worry-free tours for our customers.

Thanks again and look forward to your next trip to Asia!

Warm Regards,