My Home
$168
InterContinental
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$307
$296
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$109
$92
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$108
Agoda.com
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$130
$102
Trip.com
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$248
$240
Agoda.com
Duc Vuong Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$33
$28
  • Breakfast included
Park Hyatt Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$294
$288
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$189
$185
Travelocity
Sherwood Residence(Ho Chi Minh City)
$153
$147
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsenjoy staying hereair constayed herenarrow alleygreat locationbui vienstreet foodthe heart of the citycomfortable bedshot showerlarge roomcu chi tunnelsdouble bedbusy streetmin walkwould definitely stay here againguesthouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I guess I expected too much from this hotel after reading the reviews. The accomodation is cheap for the area and staff looks friendly, but that's about it. Actually there was one more nice thing and that was the private balcony. But everything in my room looked old and room was poorly furnished. There was no table and chair, which made it uncomfortable for me to take off and on my contact lenses. Blanket was very thin. No elevator, no minibar. In my opinion it's better to pay extra couple of dollars for a much more comfortable hotel, which is exactly what I did after staying here.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We were here twice! Good clean room with air-condition made our staying comfortable. Stuff is really like your family, we felt ourselves like cousins of them. Stuff helped us to made a wonderful journey to Pho Quoc:) and some excursions near CHMC. You can left you luggage for a few days, it's so convenient:) we were really enjoy our staying. Thanks!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

The family was lovely, breakfast good value and the location very central. Only downside was that we where charged an extra night for checking in very early without beeing told.

If you alergic against cats think of staying somwhere else.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I recently spent 4 nights in this great GestsHouse, and I really loved, why?? Cause the atmosphere here is the same that you feel in your home. The family who owns this place its absolute magnificent, I really recommend this place for the price, the rooms, and the location is very close to everything.

Room Tip: Every room is big, so dont worry about it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for a couple of nights. A little tricky to find initially but worth locating. Family very warm and accommodating, service great, rooms very clean. Had no problems here, would recommend for travellers on a budget

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple