Tan Hoang Long Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Catina Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Huong Sen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Palace Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Bong Sen Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Saigon River Boutique Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Thang Long Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Oscar Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Dong Do Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
The Reverie Residence(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationwalking distancesmall hotelrooms are cleandong khoi streetbreakfast roomlarge bathroomnotre dame cathedralhot watermekong deltastar hotelstayed here for nightsopera housevietnamese foodben thanh marketwi fidefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here at both ends of Vietnam trip. Rooms are clean and all necessities provided. The windowless rooms were very quiet. We were upgraded to a deluxe room with a good corner bath. Cannot fault at all. Staff are helpful and friendly. Left bags on last day in bag drop. Was also offered a shower on return from Cu Chi tunnels which are duly accepted on flight out. Breakfast was good and recommend the beef rice porridge! For the money, I just cannot find a single flaw. A lot of top attractions within walking distance.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MeavyHetal
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The location is excellent, in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City. The staff was excellent, the rooms large and clean, the breakfast menu included western and eastern choices. There was absolutely nothing to complain about and was a good value at $55 per night.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor in the front with nice light and even on Christmas eve, when the city was outrageously busy, it was reasonably quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Have stayed here previously in the Luxury Master - with a friend on this trip we chose the Superior Twin with a window. It was an excellent room and the double glazed windows kept out virtually all street noise.
Sadly on this trip I had my camera snatched in the street and it was necessary to have lengthy close encounters with the Vietnamese Police. Miraculously I got the camera back intact (long story, if it happens to you don't expect this outcome) but without the wonderful assistance of Ms Vuong the receptionist, and later the night manager, I would never have managed this challenging experience. I cannot speak highly enough of the kindness and patience shown by the hotel.
The hotel's location is terrific, level of amenity is very good and represents great value for money. Don't hesitate to book it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank lilysgm
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Over the last two summers I've traveled to South East Asia and have used Ho Chi Minh City as my base. Every time I've stayed at Tan Hoang Long Hotel. Initially, I found it very hard to choose a hotel in HCMC as I read so many conflicting reviews on Tripadvisor but I settled on this hotel and wasn't disappointed.

At this hotel you'll get fantastic customer service from all the staff, especially Long Le and Ho. Both of whom helped me booking trips to local attractions like the the Cu Chi Tunnels and finding good accommodation in other Vietnamese cities. If you are at all confused of what hotel to stay in when in HCMC, stay here.

This hotel is located centrally in a nice area with a particularly nice restaurant around the corner and a fantastic Thai restaurant located behind Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We couldn't have been happier with the location and room at the Tan Hoang Long hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. The staff were helpful, the rooms spacious, and we were within minutes of most major sites and restaurants we wanted to visit.

They asked for our passports at check-in, but we simply asked for them back a couple hours later without a problem.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple