Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Due to the reviews we expected a lot more than what we received. The rooms are a lot smaller than the pictures make out, and with no windows it was extremely uncomfortable. We had a vent in our room leading out into the hallway which meant we heard absolutely everything - doors slamming, people talking, coming in drunk, noise in the reception. I would not come back, very disappointed.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

We booked and we have been here for 2nights because we found amazing offert on Agoda.com.The place have a great position: near the backpackers street, but in a secondary small alley. No noisy!!The dorm and the common bathroom are very clean!! I want to say just two things: the breakfast is OK, but not amazing.For me is good because I paid small money, but maybe is bad for someone who paid quite more for a double private room for example. And also about the staff.. The guy with glasses is very very friendly and helpful, but the man... Maybe someone can suggest him that can be more smiling. If you ask something, he looks like: Oh, my God... what do you want????I asked for buy bus ticket and he said:"OK, later", but I needed, not later.And than he was just with his phone and stop.
I really loved this place but maybe will be better!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank giulibrown
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is in District 1 that's handy to everything, the staff are lovely, the hotel is clean and the lift is fantastic as is the aircon and the shower and a TV.
Breakfast is provided in a dining room on the ground floor rolls butter and jam tea I think green tea and coffee and condensed milk. Two eggs also either fried or scrambled of course the eggs in Asia are great. The Galaxy is down an alley way so it's not noisy at all, the rooms are very small my friend and I stayed in a room with a double and a single bed we got used to it easily
The hotel is very cheap $34 AUD a night twin. If you want luxury the Galaxy will not provide that for you, if you just want a base close to the middle of HCMC then this is it.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank April120449
Reviewed May 16, 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights and booked a single room. The room was nice and clean with cool A/C. I arrived at around 3AM and the staff is friendly and assisted me on my booking. Their breakfast is relatively simple, bread, banana, and orange juice but are good enough. The location of the hotel is very near to the major attractions and and be reached by foot.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2017

This is the first time I give 1 star to a hotel and it is totally earned. Before you decide to book a room or have any contact with this place read our story. We booked a room couple of days ago on one of the portals. Information on the site regarding the room conditions specifically mentioned views, also a window photo was attached to the room description. Guess what - yes, at the property we spotted that there are no windows at all like in a mental asylum or something. But this is not the end of the story. We asked the staff to provide us the room from the booking site - they told us that it is already occupied but we can choose a family room as long as we pay more (sick!). After a short discussion and an agreement (as I initially thought) they returned our passports and told us that we can leave (the idea was ours). For me it still wasn't enough to give them 1 star. But this is not the end of the story. Today I look at my email and guess what? They informed the booking site that we haven't checked in and probably they want us to pay for it. This won't happen but it clearly shows with what kind of scam we are dealing with here. From service perspective this place is a absolute disaster. Terrible, terrible place.

Room tip: just avoid the hotel
Date of stay: April 2017