Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2017

This is the first time I give 1 star to a hotel and it is totally earned. Before you decide to book a room or have any contact with this place read our story. We booked a room couple of days ago on one of the portals. Information on the site regarding the room conditions specifically mentioned views, also a window photo was attached to the room description. Guess what - yes, at the property we spotted that there are no windows at all like in a mental asylum or something. But this is not the end of the story. We asked the staff to provide us the room from the booking site - they told us that it is already occupied but we can choose a family room as long as we pay more (sick!). After a short discussion and an agreement (as I initially thought) they returned our passports and told us that we can leave (the idea was ours). For me it still wasn't enough to give them 1 star. But this is not the end of the story. Today I look at my email and guess what? They informed the booking site that we haven't checked in and probably they want us to pay for it. This won't happen but it clearly shows with what kind of scam we are dealing with here. From service perspective this place is a absolute disaster. Terrible, terrible place.

Room tip: just avoid the hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jakub K
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4D3N, my husband and I took the double room and our 3 other friends took the triple room. We didn't really expect much, considering the cheap price but we were very satisfied with the room condition!

It's clean and comfortable, the bathroom is pretty spacious and oh, they do housekeeping everyday! That's impressive for a budget hotel. They provide basic toiletries, slippers, cable TV, mini-fridge, just no kettle.

Location wise, it's like a 7-minute walk to Ben Thanh Market and if you're looking for Halal food, there's a Malaysian street as well. Oh and last but not least, the Cu Chi Tunnel tour package offered by the hotel is really one of the cheapest!

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Pre arrival communication was great and staff were friendly and helpful.
The location was good, near nightlife and restaurants but hidden down alley.
Private room VERY compact. Shower located directly over the toilet.
Basic breakfast, bread and eggs only.
Wifi throughout was good.

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in the backpackers area. It is really clean. We took a room for 3, a little bit small but nice. The staff is gentle and helpful. I think that the only thing they have to improve is the breakfast, a little bit poor but good. I advice this place.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Other than hearing the music until about 2 am it was clean, friendly staff and I would definitely stay here again. In district 1 you are probably going to hear the music at most places at least where I have stayed I have.. fast laundry service (same day).

Date of stay: February 2017