“Nice simple Italian”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Saigon
“Nice simple Italian”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Been here quite a few times...
Not so impressive pasta dishes, certainly not perfectly al dente.
But all in all a nice Italian to bring your partner or friends.
A bit cosy, live music some nights, friendly service.
Extremely thin pizzas that they are very proud of.
Food is fine, but not top notch.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
“A nice surprise in HCMC district 1”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

HCMC is wonderful and chaotic with motorbikes everywhere! It was early evening and we chanced into this restaurant thinking it was a smallish Italian establishment and whoa.. it was deep inside sitting many patrons and the walls were red and had curved ceiling architecture - I thought it was romantic with the candles on each table. Dinner was good and the Italian manager waited on us which I think was a plus to put you in the mood for a good Italian meal. We had a lovely pizza and a dish of ravioli with spinach & ricotta cheese and of course a taste of Saigon. I was surprised how good the restaurants were in HCMC.

1 Thank AnneFlowers
Singapore
“Good service,great food”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I' ve been in this restaurant with my husband at it was a good choice. The atmosphere was tipically italian style and the service was good. The staff helped us to choose the best food for us, and everybody was kind and friendly. Food was great, especially Pasta. Next time we will be in Ho Chi Minh City we will come back for sure.

1 Thank Simone B
“A little disappinting”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant for the last 4 years, the service was great, but this time around it was very disorganized the staff were all over the place no system, which is a shame because the food is good but expensive especially the pasta is the best going so fresh, maybe management should have a good look around them, and try to fix this problem, because it is not a Cheap place to eat.Very Disappointed . . . . . .

3 Thank Pauljd57
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I just had lunch today at this restaurant. First to say, the food is good but weird to hear the waitress comment on my order. Ants running in the table as if they are meant to be there for my entertainment. It was improved after we moved to other table. Only one ant left.

The pizza of my boyfriend came first and then a lengthy wait for my dish. Luckily the manager saw us desperately waiting and helped to speed the kitchen up. Service is poor. Three staff chatting loudly as if we were not there. I dont appreciate that.

To sum up, this is the last time i go to there.

1 Thank Mphg