Sen Viet Hotel
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$124
NewWorldHotels.com
  • Pool
InterContinental Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$141
InterContinental
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
$51
$48
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$126
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$113
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$130
$93
Trip.com
  • Pool
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$93
$89
  • Pool
Sanouva Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$47
$37
  • Breakfast included
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$114
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$320
$222
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

All reviewsstayed here for nightsshower doorrecommend this hotelbusy roadclean hotelenjoyed our staybreakfast was includedstar hotelphoair connoodlesvietnamcitytaxistreetreceptionistwesterners
Reviewed April 27, 2011

The frontdesk staff were very helpful. My wife and I stayed for 3 days in this hotel. I lost my sunglasses, my bag of foreign coins and my wife's bangle and bracelet! This hotel i would never recommend not unless they get rid of that/those housekeeping staff with sticky fingers! We are VERY DISGUSTED coz we tipped them as well!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank now2mark
Reviewed March 23, 2011

We are happy with the hotel service and environment. The hotel massage also not bad. Only USD10 for 60mins body massage. Operated from 10am to 11pm. You also can exchange currency money at hotel reception. Nearby hotel got alot of shoe and fashion boutique for shopping lover. But local language only. Not much know English. There's a cinema at the end corner of hotel. Breadtalk and few cake house opposite hotel as well. Turn right and walk till the end junction, then turn right again. Walk further more then u can choose to cross the street. There's a round about at front. You follow the road and walk through left side. You will see a shopping mall "New Zone".. quite a lot of fashion boutique inside the mall...
The buffet breakfast is good with plenty of choice... Try the yogurt and cream puff.. very good for breakfast...
The hotel room is spacious with Plasma TV. There's lot of tv channel. i love the "Super Home Idol" channel... have non-stop idols programme... singing.. performance... and movie channel as well....
Overall the hotel staffs are friendly and have smile always... I will sure to come back again and recommend to my friends!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Peggy_lim
Reviewed March 10, 2011

After reviewing the reviews, my family and I booked this hotel assuming that we would have a great experience but apparently that was not the case. Woke up each morning to loud noises and it is right next to a school so it was very loud.Staff were not friendly and courteous at all. We had reserved to stay here for 2 weeks but cut it short and went to another hotel nearby. I could have sworn that my cologne was stolen by the staff member since I was just traveling with my wife and daughters and no one else was led into our room. By the way, when you see a safe in a room..do not trust it. My daughter accidentaly locked the safe and we didn't know what the code was to open it..called front desk and tada..they came and opened up the safe with a master key....Yes a master key. Price is cheap but doesn't mean that its trustworthy. Will never come back and will never recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
6  Thank Prius123
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights as a group of 4. The rooms were quite good and the location great. Cabs are easily available. It is located right next to a Karaoke bar and a main road so all you can hear is beeping and 'top 40' songs blasting. The morning receptionist was very 'airy-fairy' as we decided to book an extra night and she forgot to book it. also she told us that various attractions and restaurants were open but when we got there, they were not. We ended up in a conversation with the owners son and he was very helpful with places to go and have fun. The Breakfast needs to be a little better as after the 3 morning we decided that it would be better to go across the road and get great pastries for very cheap.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Scooby242
Reviewed February 9, 2011

Pros
-Modern rooms, well equipped
-Free wifi
-Central location
-Reasonable prices

Cons
-Bathroom was not very clean, room had a strange smell (probably smoke but couldn't tell really)
-Service at the front desk was poor, during check out they didn't return the right change and when we mentioned this they were just laughing at first, pretending not to understand (this happened to me at several other occasions in Vietnam as well, but hardly at hotels)
-I tried to make a phone call from the room, which wasn't possible. The front desk couldn't solve this problem either..
-breakfast was included in the price, but not a lot of choice and overall poor quality and presentation

While this hotel has reasonable prices and ok value, we found the experience quite average overall. Considering there are many other hotels in this price range, we would probably not come back.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank elyke1234