“Cancelled our reservation with one week to go!”
Review of NN99 Hotel

NN99 Hotel
Ranked #152 of 856 Ho Chi Minh City B&B and Inns
West London
“Cancelled our reservation with one week to go!”
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I didn't stay in the NN99 Hotel - it looked really nice and we'd heard great personal recommendations so we booked to stay for two days in August.

I received a confirmation email of our booking and thought everything was sorted a month ago.

Then I emailed on Friday to reconfirm and ask if I needed to pay a deposit. I received an email back saying 'As you know we have some problems with our hotel'... errrr, do I??
'and we no longer have room for you. We apologise'.

I don't know if they would have informed me if I hadn't emailed. I've managed to find another hotel to stay at but it's all very rushed and last minute thanks to the NN99 Hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New Plymouth, New Zealand
Reviewed June 27, 2010

This hotel is right in the middle of the backpacker area in Saigon so is surrounded by other hotels/restaurants and booking offices which makes it a good area to be based in to get things done.
The hotel is a small operation but the building and the rooms are new and they have made a very nice job given the limited space they had to work with.
A double room is about US$25 a night and comprises of a double bed,work desk with TV and a large air conditioner.
The bathroom while tiny has nice amenities including a hot and cold water shower.
While you could not describe the rooms as big they are of a reasonable size for this area but for what they lack in size they make up for it in furnishing and ambience which are excellent.
In the lobby they have free computers you can use for email/internet and security is good as they have a doorman/watchman who sits outside and keeps an eye on the place at all times.
So if you want a new mid range hotel in Saigon I would definitely say give this place a go.

• Stayed June 2010
1 Thank Mozzroom
Perth, Australia
Reviewed March 2, 2010

This new Hotel is found in Bui Vien street - the heart of the backpacking district! My friend and I found this place by chance and not only is it clean, it is brand new. NN99 was only opened late last year and is a hidden gem.

My friend and I stumbled across this hotel after staying in a dodgy hotel the night before. We found NN99 by accident. The staff were helpful and would organise tours for you, also offered to keep luggage if you do overnight trips from saigon to the Mekong Delta.

Would def inately recommend this place - NN99 did a great job :-)

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
#51 of 856 in Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Inn Hotel
Saigon Inn Hotel
#4 of 856 in Ho Chi Minh City

Been to NN99 Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about NN99 Hotel

Property: NN99 Hotel
Address: 99 Biu Vien STreet | District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City 700000, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #152 of 856 B&Bs / Inns in Ho Chi Minh City
Hotel Class:2 star — NN99 Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your NN99 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.